Chapter 10: Family Together (Finale)

Aubrey's POV

~ One Year Later ~

Well, there's a lot of stuff happened in the past year. Me and Elijah are married, Jacob and Sabrina spend way more time together and I'm... well, you'll find out in a minute.

Today, we just had a small dinner at my house. It was me, Elijah, Aleisha, Sabrina, Jacob and Mike. Him and Aleisha are dating.

Since it was getting late, everyone began to get ready to go home. "Ok. Well, thanks for the food. I will see you later," Aleisha said. "Alright, bye sissy!" I said giving her a hug.

"Oh, yeah. Before I go, I gotta ask you something." "What?" "When are you gonna tell him?" "Tonight," I smiled. "He's gonna be so excited," she smiled back. "I would hope so," I giggled.

Elijah's POV

"Alright, man. I'll see you later," I said to Mike. "Aight," he said as he walked with Aleisha out of the house. "Ok, I will see you later," Jacob said. Aubrey smiled. "Alright, bye." "Bye, Daddy!" Sabrina said as she hugged him. "Bye, baby. Daddy loves you," he said kissing her on her cheek. "I love you too!"

When everyone left, Aubrey put Sabrina to bed while I clean the table off then me and Aubrey sat at the dinner table. I was just staring at her beautiful eyes. She was eating some of the leftovers. She's been eating a lot of food lately. It's like she has cravings. I wonder what's up.

She looked at me and she smiled. I smiled back. She looked down and giggled. "What?" I chuckled. She shook her head. "Nothing," she said still giggling.

"No, it's something. Tell me." She sighed. "Well, ok," she walked to the living room and came back. It was a little box wrapped up and a cute bow on top.

"What's this?" I asked. She smiled hard again. What is up with this girl smiling so much. "Open it," she said. I opened the gift and there was a picture and a pregnancy test.

I looked at the pregnancy test and it had two lines and that meant... Positive... and positive means... Pregnant. Then I looked at the picture and there were two babies inside a mother's stomach.

"Um... Baby?" I said looking back and forth and the test and and picture. "Yes?" "Um... Who's pregnant?" She giggled. "I figured that you might ask that. Maybe this will help."

She got up and walked behind me. She bend down and whispered in my ear. "I've gain some weight, hope it's no bother... But just enjoy the fact that your gonna be a father..." My eyes widen and I looked up at her.

She giggled and skipped to our room. I jumped out of my chair. "Sabrina! Sabrina! You're gonna have two siblings!" I yelled running to Sabrina's room.

~ 6 Months Later ~

"Welcome home, my babies," Aubrey whispered to our newborns. I smiled. They both made a baby noise. We laughed. "You wanna but them in their room?" I asked. "Yeah," she smiled.

I put our son in his crib and Aubrey put our daughter in her crib

I put our son in his crib and Aubrey put our daughter in her crib. We smiled at each other and I walked over to Aubrey and I hugged her.

( Just in case you're wondering, Aubrey was three months when she told Ej that she was pregnant )

Sabrina walked in the twins room and looked at them. "They're my siblings?" "Yup," Aubrey said. "Yay! Thank you mommy! Thank you Elijah!" She said hugging both of us.

We laughed. "You're welcome," we said. "Now I have one question," she said. "What?" "Where do babies come from?" Me and Aubrey looked at each other then at Sabrina. "You're too young to know."

"I'm always 'too young' for stuff! Why do you do this to me?!" She yelled and ran away. We laughed then we sighed. "What should we do now?" I asked. She smiled.

~ Five Seconds Later ~

We were both in our bed, knocked out sleep. I held her close to me and we cuddled each other. Then we heard the babies crying. I groaned and she sighed. "I got JayJay," she said walking to their room. "I got Ali," I said following her.

JayJay Rhea Johnson andAliyah Marie Johnson

JayJay Rhea Johnson
and
Aliyah Marie Johnson

The End!

Thank you so much for reading this book! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Later this August, I will be continuing the book, "Friends," by writing the sequel "Friends 2." So keep a look out for that. Again, thank you so much for reading! Love you guys!

~ KiKi 😍💋💞