Oliver queen... (Arrow Fanfic)

This story follows the timeline very little Oliver and I are the same age in this. And I exist in this one.

Prologue

Oliver Queen? How to describe him? He's a sweet cheeky bastard. Why is he sweet? This is my story. My name is Jodie... Jodie Queem.

I was around 6 years old. I was asleep while in the other room my parents were being brutally murdered. I never even heard them scream or any gun shots. It scared especially when I went into their room the next morning. My moms pants were ripped off and her arms were cut off. My dad had his Gentiles cut out and thrown onto the bed where his head was. I screamed as if there was no tomorrow. The neighbours eventually called the cops. I was adopted by the Queen family several hours after the murder. I was welcomed by their big family. Mrs. Queen, Robert(Mr.Queen), Oliver, and Thea. They seemed happy. How can you be happy?! I wondered I mean my parents died and all other relatives were already dead. They signed paperwork and took me home. Their limo was huge. There were about 10 seats and multiple TVs and a lot of food. We approached their house. I suppose it was ours now.

It was 11 years after that. Me and Ollie were I Harvard. He was sleeping with every women in our dorms. Literally. I saw him walking drunkily without his shirt on. It was a nice sight I think every girl would admit. He saw me staring "Hey JoJo." He slurred. He walked towards me for an embraced hug. I pushed him away. "You reek of of alcohol and sex."  

A week later he dropped out. Probably had sex with all the girls that were here. He was arrested multiple times then he went on that yatch and he was gone. I had to find out by Laurel calling late at night sniffling and crying. 

"He's gone and he took Sarah with him." She cried.  

"What are you talking about?" 

"Ollie. He went on that yatch with Sarah. And their gone now." 

"Shh Shh it's alright I'll come as soon as I can." I hung up surprised. I quickly packed and bought a ticket to home. I was going back to Starling City. But for how long?