Chapter 7

The moon had risen to the fullest of its night. The Arrow was making his nightly patrol. His bumping to the beating of his green motorcycle. His eyes searches the premises before moving onto the next one. He looked towards Queen Industry merely across the street from him. The front door was open. The Arrow itched his stubble. He parked his automobile and began speed walking to the motion activated door. He didn't bother looking at the sensor. The police might enhance the graphics and get a clear look at the Arrow's real face. His knuckles grew white holding onto his bow. his eyes averted to the PLOP, near his right. He covered himself with the wall, tilting his head to get a better look at the intruder. As The Arrow saw the sight before him, he almost had a heart attack.

About Twenty Minutes Ago

Jodie was seated uncomfortably next to Sebastian. One hand was driving, while the other was fiddling with the music stations.

"I can never figure this damn thing out." He tried talking to Jodie. She nodded and moved his hand out of the way. It was a typical radio five buttons certain stations on those buttons, a big knob saying : Volume. she quickly found her favorite 107.9 the old rock station. Dirty Deeds by AC-DC was playing at the moment.

"You like old rock?" The man questioned.

She merely nodded again. Sweat began trickling down her face, ruining her makeup.

"Shit." She muttered, opening her pink portable mirror. She wiped her make up off.

This was going nowhere fast. Thought Sebastian.

"Err here one of my associates works at the Queen Industry. Why don't we go check it out?"

"Sure Mr.Mayor." And they drove and that was that.

Sebastian pulled into the parking lot. He offered Jodie his arm, to simply put it back down. he waved his key card in front of the sensor. The door took a while to verify the keycard. Halfway through it opening, it came to a complete halt. Sebastian had a wild grin in his face, almost like he was about to eat. He slipped through and Jodie followed.

They began taking wild turns. Jodie began thinking that Sebastian was getting lost. he stopped and entered a science lab. Sebastian grabbed a syringe and began twisting it in his hands.

" I wasn't aware that you knew the Arrow."

{A/N} muahahaha Cliffhangers!!! it's been a while I know I'm ashamed. I got berry berry busy. I'm pretty sure this one is long. I was typing it up on my phone. I will not give out spoilers for next chapter! muahahahahaha I feel like Rick Riordan :3