Chapter 1 I'm Back

I was back. I visited Laurel first because she was always like a sister to me. She cried and I ordered her favorite Chinese restaurant. We watched the news but only to hear no change in Oliver. Her face was extremely red and puffy. I patted her head and muttered It's OK a few times. She called Tommy and said it was okay for me to go. I waited until Tommy came. He was always over at the house. After all he was always Ollie's but friend. He knocked on the door quite fast he was probably on steroids again or drunk. I opened the door. He face was so thrilled and happy. He quickly grabbed me and hugged me. "It's so good to see you JoJo. I'm so sorry about Ollie." He said with a huge smile on his face. Laurel pulled me back and also hugged Tommy. I walked out and looked behind me. Laurel was kissing Tommy and Laurel gave me a wink before she shut the door. 

Next, I went to my old house. The one I was brought up in. Thea was in her room crying and drinking red wine that Mum(Moira) was saving for a special occasion. Her friends were with her. So I didn't want to ruin her cool. I walked into Dad's and Mum's room. She was looking at the ceiling crying. She waved me over. I crawled into her bed. "I missed you Mum." I whispered. "I missed you so much. How long are you going to stay." The thought reminded me of what I should do. "I decided to take my classes online. Harvard is making an exception." I lied. She nodded and started to cry in my hair once again. 

Today was the funeral. It was after 2 months of relentness searching but coming up with nothing.          "I am sorry Oliver please come back to us. I know your still out there." I said when everyone left. All of his actual friends had shown up. Then some of Dad's coworkers had also shown up since we were burying both of them. I was currently at NYU fo r a law degree and a writing degree. It wasn't the best but it was the best I had. That day we buried empty coffins, Lost a brother and a father, but we also lost a piece of ourselves.

So I decided to up my reading views up or all of my new stories. So for Chapter 2 I would like 10 reads for the next one. Sorry that I didn't update I didn't have any time.