Chapter 5

As I walked up the marble courthouse stairs questions were being yelled at me. "How does it feel to be fighting Against your mother?"

"Will you return to your house when your mother is deceased?"

I still haven't gotten to the best part. "Is it true you slept with Thomas Merlyn when Oliver Queen was on the island?" I snapped my head towards the reporters. "No comment. Also if you keep harassing me like this I will prosecute to fullest account." I snarled. They backed off an went to interview Oliver.

I entered the hallway where the court was waiting. "JODIE!" Thea yelled. I looked around with a grin on my face. "Speedy!" I assumed the man next her was... (I do know the name it's for story) Ronald, her boyfriend. She jumped and hugged me. "I've missed you big sis." Thea whispered in my ear. "You have no idea how much I've missed you Speedy." I whispered back. Thea pulled back and introduced her boyfriend, Roy. Man I was way off.

Thea walked in first and sat on Mum's side. Next I walked in. Laurel ushered me over. I took my place next to Laurel. "Is the court in order?" asked Judge Fudge (sorry before I started writing this I was reading Harry Potter xD). all the lawyers nodded as I looked through files. Then, WHAM the court doors flew open and there was Oliver straightening his suit.

The whole hour was a blur. I kept stealing glances at Oliver. "How do you find the defendant guilty of murder?" Fudge asked. one of the jury stood up and responded: "We find the defendant of murder... Not guilty." (this probably isn't correct I haven't seen this episode in a while)

"And on conspiracy of murders?" The judge asked impatiently.

"We find the defendant guilty!" (note the drama)

"Defendant is going to jail for 10 years." (Probably not accurate)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I actually had a legit reason I couldn't post. My laptop had some stupid virus. And my phone keeps acting up. I don't have a tablet...