Chapter 4 Jodie's POV

1 year later

I looked at the headline of the newspaper. It hurt me to see it all over the state.

Moira Queen guilty of earthquake in Glades-Starling City

I looked away and began to walk down familiar Barley Street. Most of the Starlings populates welcomed me but were cold. Today was my interview, I guess you could say, at a very rich lawyers' office. The interview was having to be on the opposing side of Mum's lawyers. 

I wasn't in my normal clothing. The shoes were boring ol' black flats. A wore a tight blue summer dress with no straps and short t where it would be intriguing to any man. The most I liked about my clothing was my hair. It was up in a bun but with a pencil in it. Who would've known that it would've been attractive? It was messy but attractive messy like I was up all night studying the case. I inspected the surroundings. The sun was scarlet red. Most of the people had files,hands, or sunglasses to keep the sun out their eyes but they had no idea how beautiful it was without. I was glad to be back. I aced literally like every single test at Harvard. I walked to the Starbucks that happened to be on my right. Holy Shit these places are everywhere. As I walked in all the men looked at me and then back at their coffee when their wife or girlfriend hit them. I smiled allowing my perfect teeth to be shown. "What would you like ma'me?" The freckled teenager cashier asked. 

"A grande caramel latte." I said walking away taking my receipt. I stopped and said: "And don't call me ma'me, big boy." He nodded and gulped taking the next order. Holy shit this place is busy today. I thought to myself. A new teenager handed me my coffee and walked away. I observed as he walked away that he had a huge bulge as he awkwardly walked away. I looked out the window and began sipping my coffee. A man or woman walked upand tapped my shoulder. I waved him off still staring out the window. I realized all the chatter had stopped. "excuse me? May I have this seat?" An extremely famaliar voice said. 

"Are you trying to be a cliche love story?" I asked turning to face him... It was Oliver goddamn Queen! In an instant I threw a 20 on the table and ran outside. I ran a good mile pushing people and being in one of those lame-ass action movies being all dramatic and shit. I began slowing down; the court was about half a block away. "That wasn't very nice you know." panted Oliver. 

"I don't care." I bluntly responded. He stopped infront of me and grabbed me by my arms and stopped me. " I know everything..." he said he began to talk about stupid feeling stuff. The only words I cared about was "Laurel told me everything." I, of course had a huge comeback.

"Was that before or after you fucked her?"He froze and I pushed past him. 

"Before." He mumbles as walked away.