Chapter 6

Switching to Third POV

Moira Queen sat in her cell, ten minutes after the court had decided. All of a sudden, her thoughts hit her. She wouldn't see Thea's graduation, either one of them. She would never walk Thea down the aisle. She would never see Walter, as a colleague or as family. It pained her. She needed out. Her walls were crumbling around.

She sat on her cool metal bed. As she began to have her breakdown, her head fell between her legs. She sobbed. Over everything that was wrong in her life. She hated this feeling. The feeling of being vulnerable, especially in a prison.

Her sobbing stopped after a few hours. The inmates were going insane. Literally. The prison guards had to pepper spray a few if them. She looked around her cell, for the first time in forever. The steel door and grey cent bricks declined anyway out of the prison. Three bars, on the back wall and on the steel door, were all she had to the outside.

Her toilet was the most pathetic thing you would ever see. Her "toilet" was a small rusted bucket, probably infected with some kind if disease. Moira lay her head down on the small pillow and let darkness overtake her.

-----------

Thea sobbed in her room and Jodie assumed Oliver was doing the same. Unfortunately, for Jodie she had another case to work on. She was working with some guy named Jeremy, who wasn't that good at his job. Laurel, occasionally, stopped by to fix any errors and to make sure Jeremy wasn't being an asshole.

The Galaxy Killer was brutal, maybe not as brutal as the Carnage Killer, but he came close. He, Jamie Mead, murdered multiple people at once and created a small galaxy in his own apartment, of the people. Brutal right? Jodie continued going through the files. "Blood lines throughout the galaxy?" She muttered. This guy is a sicko. I can't believe we are defending him. She thought.

"Hey Jodie. Can you come to my office?" Sebastian Blood had appeared out of nowhere.

"Do you even have an office here?" She questioned. She looked up at him.

"Not here,but we have business to discuss. And I don't feel like doing it here." He simply shrugged it off. She looked at him, taking in his good looks and charms.

Sebastian Blood, the soon to be Mayor. He wasn't twenty-five. His forehead wrinkles proves that. He wore a black tux with a red tie. A buttoned up shirt just beneath. His hair flat,black, and smooth. His green brown eyes defined everything else.

"Hello?" He snapped in front of her face and offered her up. "You coming or what?" She took his hand.

"I'm feeling bad." He laughed.

"I'm not going to sleep with you." His awkward face coming on. She bit her cheek,

"Sorry, I just-er- assumed."

"Assuming making an ass out of you and me since whenever it was made." He chuckled at his own joke. He put his arm out. Jodie took it.

"What about me?" Jeremy demanded.

"Well Kaleb, is it? You get to stay here and do your work, like the good little boy you are." Sebastian replied. Sebastian turned around dragging Josie with him.

"It's Jeremy." whispered Jeremy. But Soon-to-be Mayor Sebastian and Jodie were already out in the hall.

------------

Oliver was pissed. As soon as court got out, he went straight to Verdant, better known as The Hood's hideout. Only to certain people. As Oliver entered the club, everybody was dancing and having fun. At least they are. He thought. he pushed himself through the crowd and towards his lair. He entered the code an began down the steps. Felicity and Diggle were already there. He felt a churning in his chest, when he saw Felicity. "What crimes are out there?" Oliver asked reaching for his Green Arrow costume.

"Oliver you don't go out in the sunlight. you're Arrow vengeance stuff is a vampire." Felicity said.

"At least it doesn't sparkle." Replied Diggle. Oliver sighed. Felicity was right, although Oliver wasn't sure what Diggle was talking about. Oliver put his suit back and sat next to Felicity. "But really what's going on right now?" Felicity's fingers flew across the keyboard and she began talking to herself. Oliver sighed and pulled out his phone. Diggle had gotten up and left when Felicity started rambling to herself. Rambling to herself was normal with Diggle and Oliver. They just knew it was time to do something different for a while, until Felicity became Felicity again.

{A/N} Long hehe :3 I won't write about Moira much bc she's in prison. She can't exactly do anything there. There are probably a lot of spelling mistakes in here. My dad told me to go to bed, so I took off my glasses and I can't exactly see without them. So if I don't have any spelling mistakes Good To Me!!! -HipsterO out