9:

"Woah, here's something" whispers Draco as he sits next to me with his nose in a book. "What?" I question as I raise my eyebrow. He shows me the book he's looking through. "My mother was a Slytherin? But..how?" I say softly. I couldn't believe it, my mother; a Slytherin. "You didn't know she was placed in the Slytherin house?" he asks. I shake my head "I just always thought she was a Gryffindor." maybe that's why I was placed in the Slytherin house. But how could my mother be a Slytherin? She is nothing like them. "You know just because she was in Slytherin doesn't mean she wasn't a good person." he says, it was like he was reading my mind.

He continues looking through the book. "Hey look" says Draco. I scoot closer and look "Captain Of Slytherin's House: Lilian Nightwood" reads Draco. I smile "My mom was the captain? I can't believe it." I place my hand on the page closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. "Lilith.." whispers Draco. I open my eyes looking into his, "Are you okay?" he softly questions, I nod. I felt like he was staring into my soul.

He begins to lean in, I started getting nervous as he puts his hand on my cheek. I felt like I was frozen, couldn't move while he kept getting closer and closer. "Who's in here?" questions a voice. Draco quickly jumps back "let's get out of here" he whispers. I try to hurry and put the book back without making a ton of noise but something got caught. "Lilith come on" Draco says softly waving his hand at me. I began to panic yanking myself away and crawling towards him. The security guard walks to a different section of the library so Draco and I make a run for it. He has ahold of my hand as we run down the hall.

It was such a rush.

"Whew" says an out of breath Draco. I chuckle as we both sat on the floor of the Slytherin's commons. Placing my head on his shoulder I try to catch my breath "that was a close call" says Draco wiping the sweat from his forehead. "Yeah it was" I chuckle placing my hand on my chest. I began to feel around noticing my locket was not around my neck. I start to freak out "woah what's wrong" he questions. I was breathing heavy looking around me "Lilith..what?" he asks putting his hands on my shoulder. I sigh with a tear in my eye "my locket...draco it's gone!" I say. He looks at where the locket is suppose to be "maybe it's at the library? We can search for it tomorrow" he says. I shake my head "no Draco..I need to find it tonight!" I say getting up and about to head out the door but Draco stops me "Lilith you'll get caught, it's way to risky just wait until tomorrow" he says, I shake my head "Draco you don't understand! That locket is my everything! My entire life is that locket. I can't wait to find it!" I explain. He sighs pulling me into a hug "Lilith...it's going to be okay. If anything the guard picked it up and we can get it tomorrow!" he reassures me. I sigh resting my head on his shoulder as he holds me. "Get some rest.." he says. We release from the hug, I kiss his cheek "Goodnight Draco" I say softly then walk away.

It's been a week and I still haven't found my locket. And it just seems like everything is going wrong.

Tomorrow is the Yule ball Hogwarts throws, as everyone is buying dresses I'm a wreck.

"Professor Snape" I question. He looks at me "will you please tell me about my mother?" I ask softly. He sighs "follow me" he says as we walk to his office. "Lilith.." he says sitting down. I raise my eyebrow. He sighs "Lilith there's something I need to tell you.." he gets interrupted by Draco's father. "Lilith" says Mr. Malfoy. I stand up "sir" he chuckles "Draco is looking for you darling" I look at Snape "we can talk later" I say then leave.

"Draco is in here" says Goyle as he brings me to Draco. I raise my eyebrow as I see Draco standing there with his back towards me "Hi Lilith" says Draco, I could tell he was smirking. "Hi?" I question softly. He chuckles "you may go now" says Draco as Goyle leaves the room shutting the door. I walk closer "Draco?" he turns around and smiles "Lilith..will you go to the Yule Ball with me?" he questions holding a single rose out. I go to smile but hide it "Of course Draco, I mean you are my boyfriend" I chuckle winking at him grab the rose. He smiles and kisses my cheek "good. My father wants to have dinner before we go tomorrow" I nod and sit on the couch "Have you chosen a dress?" he questions, I stand up "Oh crap I completely blanked! I've had such a terrible week since losing my locket I didn't even think about the Yule Ball!" I sigh. He smirks then stands up and walks away, he comes back holding a black bag on a hanger "Then you'll be needing this" he says handing it to me "Draco.." I say standing up and looking at him "I can't accept this.." his smirk turns to a frown "why not?" I sigh "It's to much.." I say softly handing the dress back to him "Non sense Lilith..you deserve it and it's my fault you lost your locket. It's the least I can do" he sighs "Thank you Draco.." I give him a small smile "Only thing is you can't look at it until it's time to put it on." I chuckle "fine fine" I say giving him a hug, he doesn't even hesitate, he hugs me back taking a deep breath.

Later that day I was searching the library for my locket.

"Come on.." I mumble to myself. I sat down where Draco and I were sitting softly sighing to myself. "Why so down?" says a voice, I was a bit startled as I look up to see Harry standing there. He had a smile on his face "It's nothing..." I lie, he sits down next to me "Are you okay Lilith? You haven't really been around much and you seem different" he says, "I'm fine, just I lost my locket and it's very important to me. I can't seem to find it anywhere" I sigh. He puts his hand on mine "I'm sorry Lilith..want me to help you look?" he questions. I shake my head "There's no use, I checked everywhere and it's not here. I'm just going to head back to my room and get some rest." I say, he nods standing up then held out his hand "Thanks Harry" I smile, he smiles at me "No problem Lilith. Sleep well" he says then we part ways.