Chapter 4 ~ Sally {also} Hipnotized?!

Jack and you had exited the house, hand in hand. You laughed as Jack told you a joke while you walked through town.

You let go for a split second to point at something and at that instant, a girl runs up to you and Jack.

"Jack! I was just coming to see you!" she says brightly. She turns and looks at you. "Whos this?"

You avoid her gaze.

"Oh, this is Y/N!" he smiles at you. "Y/N this is Sally. Shes a good friend of mine."

[Btw in this, everything that happened in the movie happened in this except for one thing is different. At the end of the movie when Jack and Sally confess their feelings, Sally confessed to Jack but got rejected because Jack didnt feel the same. They are still friends but Sally still has a crush on him. ANYHOO]

You shyly look up at her and smile. She smiles at you and holds out her hand for you to shake it.

You shake her hand and smile at her shyly.

~Short Time Skip~

You and Jack are talking with Sally while sitting on a brick wall.

So far, Sally has been fine with you. But she seemed to be a little too close to Jack the whole time.

"So where are you staying Y/N?" she took her gaze off Jack for a split second to look at you, then looking back at Jack.

You glance at Jack.

He smiles at you and scoots away from Sally. He slides over to you and puts an arm around you.

"Im... Actually staying with Jack!" you say, smiling up at Jack.

Sally's smile slowly fades away.

An awkward silence arises as Jack takes his arm off of you.

"I... Heh heh! Im gonna go. It was nice to meet you! Cya Jack!" Sally stutters then runs off.

You stare blankly at where Sally just stood.

Innocently, you look up at Jack who is sitting right beside you.

"Sorry..." you say.

"For what? Theres absoulutly nothing to be sorry for." he looks at you understandingly while placing his hand over yours.

He leans closer to your face and puts on a funny expression.

He holds his hand up in the air for you to take it. "Shall we continue our tour, madame?"

You giggle and nod.

You take his hand and he jumps off the wall. He stands infront of you as you continue to sit on the high wall. You glance nervously down at the ground.

Jack curls his fingers over your hand. You look at him and you face gets hot.
He nods and puts his hands on your hips.

Easily, he lifts you off the wall. You stare longingly down at him as he holds you in the air.

He throws you up in the air suddenly.

You scream just before he catches you bridal style. You blush and stare at the ground.

He continues to walk through the town while explaining everything you see and are curious about to you.

~Time Skip~

Jack unlocks the door to his house as you trail behind him. He smiles at you as the door clicks open.

You smile back and enter the door that is being held open for you by the pumpkin king.