Chapter 6 ~ I Think I'm In Love With You

Your POV

Jack carried you into his house with both of you laughing.

"Ja-ack! Stop it!" you said, playfully hitting his bony chest he laughed with a deep, mighty laugh.

Instead of setting you down on the couch, he sat down with you still in his arms, causing you to blush.

"J-Jack... What about m-my shirt and cuts...?" you ask with a blush spreading across your face.

He just stared into your eyes with a small smile on his face. You stared back at him.

"Jack?" you asked, hope springing through you.

"Yes Y/N?" Jack asked with a soft tone.

"Do you accept me?" you ask hopefully.

"Yes." he answers after a second. You smile brightly and move from your position on his lap and straddle him instead. He puts his bony hands on his waist and watches you with a smile.

Your smile only widens as you kiss him. At first its slow, but then it becomes more passionate. He kisses you back and leans forward off the couch.

He wraps his arms around you and puts his hand on your upper back as the kiss becomes more intense. You wrap your arms around his neck.

At this point you dont even care about your shirt hanging open or your cuts. You just want him.

Eventually you pull apart slowly to get some air. Youre both panting heavily as you rest your forehead on his.

"Jack?" you call his name.

"Yes?" he answers almost immediately.

"I think im in love with you." you say as a smile creeps across your face.

"You think?" he asks teasingly.

"I know."

With that, you kiss him again. In between the kiss, he manages to say; "I love you too."

~

After the kiss, Jack carries you upstairs and into the bathroom, a wide smile is etched into his bony features.

He takes off his coat and puts it around you, which you gladly accept.

He puts his hands on your legs and hesitates, his smile now gone and both you and him blush.

You know what hes worried about and youre worried too. Theyre skinny jeans... To get to the cut... You need to remove the pants.

He looks up at you and you just stare at eachother for awhile, faces getting redder.

Eventually, you nod your head. You undo the button and stand up, Jack moving away from you slightly.

You slowly slip off the the jeans and put them aside. You notice Jack's face getting redder.

You look down to make sure you arent wearing something embarrassing, which you arent.

Just some peach colored panties with lace.

Sexy, cute and definitely not a very embarrassing pair if you intend on showing someone them.

You still blush because of the circumstances but Jack seems more at ease, since he has now forced himself to focus on the wound instead. He helps you sit on the edge of the tub.

Both blushes now return as he places his bony but warm hands on your thigh and calve to put your leg over the edge and into the tub.

He does it slowly and gently, then going to get a cloth. You exhale as he exits the room, still embarrassed.

Your ripped shirt is already over with your pants. You stretch causing Jack's jacket to fall off your shoulders, revealing your matching bra.

Just as youre strecthing, you hear someone enter and gasp. You look over and a blush crosses your face as you see Jack staring at you, red as a tomato.

You stop stretching and quickly put Jack's jacket back on.

"Im so sorry!" you say, turning red. He rushes over to you and kneels infront of you.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of. Youre beautiful thats all." Jack said with a smile.

You smiled back and he dabbed the damp cloth on your wound.

You winced and screamed in pain. "Sorry..." he said.

"Its ok..." you replied. He continued to talk to you to get your mind off of it.

"So are you ever going back to your home?"

You remained silent as you thought about it. 'i should atleast say goodbye...'

"I think i will. i should atleast say goodbye and get a few things."

Jack's expression saddens. "Hey... I'll come back... I promise. I love you Jack. I'll come back." (HIT THE ROOOOAAAAD JACK AND DONT YOU COME BACK NO MO NO MO NO MO NO MO XD )

He smiles at you and you smile back.

~

About an hour later, your leg is all wrapped up and everything. You are underneath the covers and lying down in Jack's bed getting ready to sleep. Jack is sitting on the edge of the bed, smiling at you.

He gets up and goes the door to leave. You sit up.

"Wait!" he turns around. "Yes?"

"Stay with me." he smiles and sits on the edge of the bed again.

"No... I mean stay with me."

His eyes widen but he makes his way over to the other side anyway. Yoh lie down again as he takes off his coat and shoes.

You turn to him as he get under the covers and faces you.

He places a bony hand on the side of youe head and carresses your head with his thumb, smiling at you.

You scooch forward and put your head against his bony chest and wrap your arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around you and puts his hand on the back of your head.

He puts the other one on your waist.

And that's how you fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!

Saw cyawt omggg 😭

Shwee. At one point im going to do the tag thing that MaskedDragon533 tagged me to do. Thanks :P

So ya. C u guys next chappie! Byeee

Btw, read her JackXReader.

Its freckin AMURZING

#fav

Au revoir

-Emma