Chapter 8 ~ Not Just A Dream

Your POV

It had been about two days since you were locked up in your house. You were starting to wish you had told Jack to come at 3 days. You already regretted coming.

You sat withering in your room and waiting for the days to be over.

Jack's POV

Y/N had been at her home for only 2 days and i was a mess. I was restless. She would be home tomorrow like she promised and remembering taht made me happy. I went to bed early so that tomorrow would come sooner and i would see my love.

Your POV

It had now been 4 days. You were a wreck. You could hear your parents downstairs, drinking and smoking. Of course.

They never intended to change.

Jack's POV

4 days. 4 DAYS!!! I was going insane. Something happened to her i know it... But i promised i would go at 5 days so i will keep my promise. I just miss her so much...

Her smile... Her laugh... Her humor... She was always so perfect anf she chose me.

Your POV

You woke up really excited. Today was the fifth day! You couldnt wait to see Jack again. He would come for you.

Unless...

What if it was all a dream? What if the doors never existed? What if... Jack never existed...? What if it was all in your head? Did you fall in love with no body?

You really hoped it wasnt a dream. Jack was the love of your life. You knew you were going to be with him someday and you would never leave him.

You just hoped he would come...

Jack's POV

Day 5. Im leaving. I grabbed the address Y/N gave me and angrily headed out the door. Something happened to her and i needed to find out.

I ran straight into the forest, past the curious stares and the mayor who just wanted to talk about next halloween. This was more important.

I ran to the doors and frantically looked for the all holiday door.

Once i found it, i opened it and jumped inside.

Your POV

It was now mid day. Jack would be here soon... Right? You wanted to see him. Have him embrace you and tell you its alright and that you can go home now.

You waited and waited. Every minute felt like an hour. It was torture.

Jack's POV

I looked down at the piece of paper with her adress and ran out of the forest.

Her house was on Kenton Street... (made up) this was ClarkKenton Street. (made up lol superman reference)

I went down ClarkKenton Street and became determined when i saw on a street sign; Kenton Street.

Your POV

You looked at the clock. 2. You started to think he wasnt coming. But somewhere deep inside you knew he would. So you waited.

After a few minutes, you heard a knock at the door. You ran to your door and listened.

"Its open!" your mom shouted.

Nothing.

"ITS OPEN!" your mom shouted louder.

Nothing.

She got up and walked over to the door mumbling.

She opened the door and you heard her scream insanely loud.

"A SKELETON!" your dad shouted.

"Where is she?!" Jack shouted.

Nohing.

Suddenly, you heard foot steps up the stairs.

"Y/N?" he calls once upstairs.

"In here!" you call. He swings the door open and smiles. Your parents are standing shocked at the top of the stairs as he envelopes you in a big hug.

You grin widely and hug him back. When he lets go, you stare into his 'eyes'. "I missed you so much!" you say with a smile.

"I missed you more. C'mon, get your stuff, we're going home." he smiles at you. You grab your stuff and walk out of the room.

"Y/N?! What is this?!" your moms asks.

"Oh, Mom, Dad, this is Jack." you say with a smile.

Your mom and dad stand there absolutely shocked.

"We'll be leaving now. I hope you accept Jack into the family." you smile wickedly before heading down the stairs with Jack.

You exit the house and stare at it for a second. 'finally.' you think happily.

'its over'

Jack takes one of your bags in his hand opposite of you and takes your free hand in his.

You smile to yourself as you walk with him.

"Will you... Be my girlfriend...? I know this is sudden... And you and i are two different species... But Y/N... Im in love with you. So will you?" he asks suddenly.

You gasp with delight and turn to him.

"Yes!" you exclaim happily, kissing him.

Hes shocked for a second, but then he kisses you back.

You pull away and stare at him smiling. "I love you!"

He smiles widely. "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!

CHAAAAAAPPY CHAAAAPPPPP
LOLOLOL

heh... Heheh... HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH

BYEEEE

-Emma