Chapter 7 ~ Saying Goodbye

Your POV

It had been almost a week since you got the wound and it had almost healed. Jack had pretty much been carrying you everywhere, but now you can walk.

Jack... You and him are still close as ever.

You didnt have to wonder where Jack slept anymore, he now slept in his bed with you. You two werent official yet, but you were pretty close to it.

You thought Jack would ask you out soon. You hoped.

"Goodbye Jack." you say with a smile. He stares at you sadly as he keeps a tight hold on your hand.

"Please dont go." he pleaded.

"I'll be back in a few days. Maybe even a few hours! Who knows. A few days at the longest i promise." you gave him a reasuring smile.

"What if you dont come back?!" he asks, stepping towards you.

"Tell you what. If i dont come back in 5 days, come after me. Ok?" you say. He nods eagerly.

You tell him you adress. He nods and looks down at the ground.

"Aw... Dont be like that Jacky..." you coo. You tilt his head up and plant a kiss on his bony lips.

"Look, i love you. Ill be back." you say softly. He nods and smiles.

"Be safe." he says as you leave.

"I will!"

~

You walk into the forest to try and find the doors. Eventually, you come across them.

You look through the doors until you find one that is labeled with all of the holidays.

"This must be it..." you say to yourself.

You swing open the door and walk in.

~

Once you are out of your new beloved home, you make your way to your old one.

You make your way out of the forest, now saddened from being far away from Jack. You really love him.

And he loves you.

You walk down the street and towards your old house, the sounds of sirens being heard.

Once you get to your old house, you let yourself in and are surprised when you dont smell alcohol and smoke. Instead you smell lavender, which is what the house used to smell like, when you were young.

"Mom? Dad?" you called. You heard shuffling at the back of the house and suddenly your mom and dad came running into the living room, completely sober.

"Y/N!" they shouted, hugging you. "Harold, call the police. Tell them she's back." your mom said.

"M-mom... Your sober!" you said, surprised.

"After you disapeared, we realized what a mistake weve been making over the past few years. Weve been looking for you for weeks! But now youre home." she said, smiling.

You cleared your throat. "Im so sorry mom. I didnt mean to scare you. But now youre finally staying sober right?"

"Yes. So is your father. We sold the alcohol to the beer store." you smiled at her.

"Thats wonderful!" at that moment, your father came back in. He hugged you and smiled.

"Welcome home."

That reminded you. You pulled away from them and stared at them.

"Im sorry... I just came to say goodbye and get a few things."

"What?!" they both asked. "Honey, where are you going? Where have you been??"

You stared at her. "I cant tell you. But im going back." you said.

"Why?" they asked. You smiled to yourself.

"Because i fell in love." your mom smiled.

"Oh my goodness. With whom?"

"To a wonderful... Man... Named Jack!" you exclaimed happily.

"Oh but dear, hes just another man. You'll find someone else here! Your room is ready for you. Ill make dinner." your mother said. You frowned.

"Im only staying for two days. Im going to go round up some stuff. Ill be visiting often." you head up to your room.

While youre packing, you hear your door lock from the outside.

"Huh?!" you exclaim, running to the door.

"Youre not going anywhere..." your mom says. You pound on the door.

'i shouldve known they were gonna do this!'

You ran over to the window only to find it with bars over the outside once you opened it.

"No!"

'oh Jack... I wont be home in 3 days.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!

Bye guys!

-Emma