Chapter 9 (Waking Up...Again)

Me: Hey-o

Phantom: Hey

Me: Hey Phantom. I wasn't expecting to see you.

Phantom: Well Danny was kinda kidnapped last chapter so I'm gon'a be here for him.

Me: Ok. At least you're not throwing bricks at me.

Phantom: Yeah I guess so. Anyway, Waves-Of-Fury does not own Danny Phantom or it's characters.

Me: Nope. Not Butch Hartman. Thanks Phantom!

Phantom: You're welcome.

Me: ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

The group woke up to darkness. The first ones up were Sam and Tucker. When they awoke they began to look for Danny, not seeing their friend they began to feel worried. Although they knew that he could take care of himself, that didn't stop them from worrying.

When the others began to stir, the duo decided to make sure everyone was alright, instead of focusing on what may or may not be happening to Danny at the moment.

~Le skip of time 5 minutes forward~

Sam and Tucker had finished checking everyone's injuries, but there was still no sign of Danny.

"I hope he's ok." Sam said to Tucker, the worry filling her voice.

"Yeah me too." Tucker responded.

'Where could he be?  '

~Change le scene to Danny and rewind 5 minutes~

Danny woke up to the cool feel of metal.

He opened his eyes to see that he was strapped down to a table.

'What the heck? ' Danny wondered as he began to struggle against his bonds, but to no avail.

"Comfortable Punk?" Walker said stepping out of the shadows.

"Not really." Danny answered sarcastically. "Why am I here?"

"Here, you will face some of your worst fears, for an hour, before I come to retrieve you." Walker said grinning evilly. "Have fun!" He then pressed a button and melted back into the shadows.

And it began.

For an hour Danny faced torture, rejection, pain, and suffering. He was beaten and bruised all over. His body was littered with cuts, burns, and everything in between and above. His clothes were ripped, and his hair was disheveled.

When Walker came to retrieve him, Danny was on the floor, unconscious. Walker picked up Danny and exited the room.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Me: Mwahaha another cliffhanger! I should try to stop doing this...eh if it happens then oh well. And sorry it's kinda short. *dodges brick* AGAIN?!

Danny: Stop messing with my life! *throws brick*

Me: I can't! *dodges brick* I don't want to leave the story unfinished! And I like writing this, it's fun. *dodges about 10 bricks*

Danny: I don't care! *throws more bricks* And it's not fun for me!

Me: *gets hit with brick* Ow! Ok that's it! *picks up slingshot and rock*

Danny: A rock really? *notices slight green glow* Is that ectoranium?

Me: Yup. You should run now.

Danny: I should run now. *starts running*

Me: That's all for now. What did you think? Well until next time, bye!*starts chasing Danny and launching rocks of ectoranium* You won't escape me!