Chapter 17 (The First Game Pt 2)

Me: Hey-o! *In announcer/show hostish voice* We're back with another chapter of, Field Trips and Secrets!

Phantom: Why are you talking like that?

Me: Because we're in the middle of a game so I was just...you know, being silly and talking in a talk showy way.

Phantom: Of course you were. *sigh* continue.

Me: Thank you. Now, *resumes previous voice* before we begin Phantom would you please do the disclaimer?

Phantom: Sure. Waves-Of-Fury does not own Danny Phantom or any of its characters.

Me: *in normal voice* Thanks. I do own Sky. I tried to draw her. That's the picture up top. Anyway, ON WITH THE STORY!

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap

"I chose...new order bachelor number three!" Paulina said.

The curtain dropped to reveal a happy looking Dash and on the other side a shocked Paulina. In the background you could hear some one yell 'I ship it!' In the distance.

"And that's the first round folks! Stay tuned for next time where we will have another contestant to match up!" The announcer boomed.

The the stage went dark and everyone was moved again.

ON WITH THE STORY!

When the lights came back up there was someone else in the contestant's chair.

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to round two of 'Who's Your Match?'!" The announcer voice boomed and echoed through the room. "Let's meet our next contestant shall we? For this round we have the one and only King Phantom!" A spotlight came on above the chair and Phantom sat there looking very much like he didn't want to be there.

"Next let's meet the three people that get to participate in this game of fate! First up is one of the most unique girls you will ever meet, an independent soul, and the only girl in the infamous trio of Casper High, Sam Manson!" A curtain opened to reveal Sam sitting there arms crossed and a bored look on her face.

"Next up she's the queen bee, the highest of the social ladder, the gem of Casper, Paulina Sanchez!" A confused Paulina sat behind the now open curtain, but she smiled and waved anyway.

"Didn't she just get paired with Dash?" Sky whispered to Valerie who shrugged in return.

"And last but not least, what? Um...ok then. Ahem...back again he is the lowest on the social latter, considered wimpy, the favorite punching bag of Mr. Baxter, and the secret ghost hunter, Shadow, he's the the guy with his head in the stars, Danny Fenton!" The curtain dropped to reveal Danny smiling and giving a small wave to the audience, hearing Danny was there a host of a smile made its way onto Phantom's face.

"Um...ok then. Let's get to the game! Our participates must lead Phantom through this obstacle course while he is blind folded. Ready? Then let's get this started!" After the announcer had said this the lights when out for about a minute or two. When they came back on Phantom was at one end of the stage with all sorts of things scattered across the floor in away that there was only a barely visible path to the other side where Paulina was currently standing.

"Ready? You need to give Phantom directions on how to follow the path to the other side, without going off the path. Begin!"

"Ok go straight then right and then take a left and go straight again." Paulina said and then went to filing her nails.

Phantom tried to follow the directions given but ended up going off the path and tripping on something.

"Well time to bring in the next guest." The announcer said as Paulina helped Phantom back to the start.

Next up was Sam, "Ok first go straight then stop then go to my left and your right." Sam said as she waited to see if her directions would work. They didn't.

Phantom ended up tripping...again.

"Another strikeout. Time for our final guest before our contestant mush choose. Begin!"

Phantom stood at the start while Danny stood at the end.

"Ok go straight for 5 steps then stop." Danny instructed, Phantom did it and waited, "now turn to your right and walk 2 steps forward." Phantom did, "now turn 90 degrees clockwise and walk forward until you reach me." Phantom did and he walked right into Danny. "Congrats you made it! You can take the blind fold off now." Phantom took off the blind fold and gave Danny a hug, which Danny returned.

"Ok well...ahem...it's time for our contestant to choose one of our guests. So, King Phantom, who will you chose?" The announcer questioned. Phantom now sat in the chair from before and the other three were behind the curtains.

Phantom had a smirk played on his face, "I choose the guest behind curtain number three!" The curtain dropped and Danny sat there smiling.

This left a very confused audience, minus Sky, Valerie, Sam, and Tucker.

From the audience you could hear someone yell 'what?!' and someone else, namely Sky, shout 'I ship it!' Even though she already knew they were together.

"Well that's all the time we have thank you all for playing 'Who's Your Match?' Bye!" The announcer said and then the small group was surrounded in darkness. Next thing anyone know they were in a trivia room.

"What's going on now?" Sam asked looking around.

Then a screen like before came down from the ceiling and on it was Freakshow.

" I see you have completed the first game, congrats! Now it's time for those who didn't participate last time to have a turn. In this game you will be given a series of questions of various categories. You have 5 lives, everytime you get a question wrong you lose a life. Have fun! AHAHAHA!!" The screen then was lifted in to the ceiling and the group was once again engulfed by darkness.

_____________________________________________

Me: Ta-da! The first game is over time for game two!

Phantom: Great. Well at least I get to sit out of this one.

Me: Yup. And so does Danny.

Danny: Yes! Also Fury, do you see what time it is?

Me: No what time is is?

Phantom: *checks clock* ITS 3:07!! WHY ARE YOU STILL AWAKE?!

Me: Well I fell asleep for about 3 hours technically yesterday, so I'm not tired.

Phantom and Danny: You need to sleep!

Me: But I'm not tired.

Danny and Phantom: Go. To. Sleep. Now.

Me: No. And you can't make me *sticks tongue out at them*

Danny and Phantom: *sigh* fine.

Me: Thank you. Anyway, that's all for now. What did you think? Until next time, bye!