Chapter 25 (Showdown Part 1)

Me: Hey-o! I'm back!

Phantom: So you and Fire are officially a team now huh?

Me: Yup! This'll be fun!

Phantom: oh geez. Let's just get the show going.

Me: Ok!

Phantom: Waves-Of-Fury does not own Danny Phantom or its characters. She does however own Sky and this story.

Me: Thanks! Now, ON WITH THE STORY!

________________________________________________________________________________

Recap

Danny then got up from Phantom's lap and walked over to and picked up the staff. Then, as hard as he could, he smashed it on the ground, shattering it to pieces.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Freakshow's voice shouted from somewhere far off.

Danny and Phantom could hear footsteps getting closer.

"Quick throw me the sphere!" Danny whisper shouted.

Phantom tossed the red ice sphere to Danny, who put it on top of the staff.

Danny then ran to put it up.

The footsteps grew increasingly louder till they were right outside the door.

Freakshow slammed the door open to find...

ON WITH THE STORY!!

Phantom on top of Danny. Phantoms hands were on either side of Danny's head and his knees were in between Danny's legs. Both boys were blushing slightly at 1. their closeness, 2. their position, and 3. the suddenness of it.

"What's going on here?!" Freakshow shouted.

"Danny and I both stood up to stretch. I tripped and fell on top of him." Phantom said standing up. Technically it wasn't a lie. Danny and him had been up and Phantom had tripped thus resulting in their previous position.

Once he was up Phantom offered Danny his hand. Danny took it and Phantom pulled him back to his feet.

"Ok then. Well hurry up minions, we're going to make our next advance now." Freakshow said walking over and picking up his staff, that now held the false orb, and walked out Danny and Phantom floating not far behind.

"So, here's my plan." Danny whispered to Phantom. "We'll pretend that we're still under his control until the last moment. Then, when he least expects it, we'll turn and attack him instead." Then even quieter he said, "If anything goes wrong, improvise."

Phantom nodded his head slightly.

Unbeknownst to them Freakshow had overheard the conversation, except for the last part, and saw Phantom nod out of the corner of his eye and he planned to let them know and that he would take care of them both in front of the people who cared about them.

~Le skip of times about 5 minutes~

Once they had reached the front of the stage they found the class waiting for them.

"Give us back Danny and Phantom!" Sam shouted through a megaphone.

"You want them?" Freak show asked.

Sky took them megaphone from Sam. "Um...yeah. That's literally what she was just telling you by shouting 'give us back Danny and Phantom' "

"Well you aren't getting them! Because I know that these two," He shoved Danny and Phantom forward out from behind him. "aren't actually on my side or under my influence! So, I need to take care of them." He then took out an ectogun from who-knows-where and prepared to shoot.