Thank You

Ok so as you could probably tell from the title that this isn't part of the story. But I just wanted to say, holy crap 8k views and 423 likes?! What the heck?
I don't know what to say other than thank you. I would be nowhere without you people, you are all amazing.
I'm just some random girl who put some random thing she wrote on a piece of paper one day. An idea from nowhere. And to be honest I was never going to put it on here originally. The only reason it's here is because my friend said she liked it and that I should put it on here.
I'm very self conscious about what I write to be honest. I write things that come into my head, but I never think that anyone will like what I write, much less take time out of their lives and their days to read it.
So seriously thank you. I don't know what else to say besides that. I can't express how grateful I am to have you all here. You are what keeps me writing and having faith in what I write and that people are out there that like what I make.
You are all amazing people and for every view, like, comment, and the ideas thank you.
I don't care how many views or likes or comments I get. As long as you people keep being you, I can and will keep writing.
So just one last time thank you all so much.
Until next time, bye!