Attempting

My bike tires screeched as I came to a stop. I just admired the scenery of this place! The grass was green and the trees were vibrant. I could feel the ground beneath me, shaking with excitement. Of course, it wasn't literally shaking. That would be-

BAM! Ouuuchh.. What the he-

"Watch out! Can't you see I'm practicing?"
"Ugh! It's your fault you bumped into m-!" I began to yell at the girl, but my heart began to flutter. My stomach grumbled and my knees did this strange thing. It was like I couldn't balance, or think. Words just wouldn't come out.
This tall, beautiful girl was standing right in front of me. She was looking right at me! Her ocean eyes were staring right into mine.

"I'm-I'm sorry about that.." I apologized as quickly as I could. I didn't want to seem like a nagging freshman, since this girl obviously looked 20. I knew I'd fall for a girl like her. Stupid peridot! I couldn't even think of what to say.
"I'm just- it's hard to practice with freshmen, like yourself, constantly walking around this school. Let the juniors take care of you!" The tall girl teased, and all her friends giggled, but she wasn't so cold at heart. Right? This good feeling turned into anxiousness and I couldn't take it. I took the girls hand without hesitation or thought and pulled her into the school doors.
"What the fuck?"
"S-sorry! It's just.."
"I don't have time."
"Uhh.. but, can we-"
"No! Look, I'm sorry you can't flirt but I have to continue practicing. Thank you."
And just like that she left. My stomach sunk. This idea was so stupid. W-wait. Did she just say I was attempting to flirt? This girl is good. But if I'm gonna win her, I gotta chase her. It won't be that hard, right?