Again?

"So, what school did you go to before..." Lapis asked me sincerely as she twirled her fork into her mash potatoes.
"Oh, I went to Blenn District for all my years of elementary and middle school."
"Cool." Lapis smiled, and lifted her head.
"W-well, what about you?"
I asked Lazuli, but averted my eyes towards another student. As Lapis blabbered on about her old school, my eyes followed the other student's pattern to get to her lunch table. As she sat down, the student noticed me staring.
"Are you okay?" Lapis waved her hand in front of my face. I shook my head and blushed. It was no small blush. My face was bright red.
"S-sorry.. I was just-"
The unfamiliar student strolled up to me and Lapis' table and put her hands on it. She leaned foward, her low cut tee revealing her big bust. Lapis had at least some manner and tried not to stare, but I just couldn't hold it back. She was just so.. hot? Maybe even hotter than Lazuli, and Lapis is a dream boa-
"Take a picture, it'll last longer." The short student rolled her eyes. I'm pretty sure my face was red hot, but only because I was upset. I had already been treated the same way before. Maybe this'll end the same way? Psshh, I really hope so 'cause I-
"Hello?" The impatient student raised an eyebrow and leaned closer to me. She interrupted my train of thought too often.. but I kind of liked her sassy attitude. Maybe I'm just into bossy girls. I really didn't and still don't understand my feelings towards people sometimes.
I pushed back my hair and shook nervously.
"Er..- I'm.. S-sorry for staring!" I closed my eyes and scrunched my nose.
I heard faint giggling, but this was from Lapis. I couldn't hear anything else.
She put her arms around my waist and hugged me. "She left. It's okay." Her voice was like gentle waves. My heartbeat slowed down and I relaxed. I didn't even care Lapis' arms were around me. I was just focused on feeling safe.
"W-why'd she leave?" I wiped my face and turned towards Lapis.