Big Bust, Nice Lust

Once class finally ended, I was focused on trying to find Lapis. I really wanted to tell her how I felt.
I then spotted that bossy student I "talked" to at lunch.

"Oh, you again?" She didn't seem rude. If anything, she seemed sincere.
"Yep.. It's me." I smiled. I didn't wanna waste anymore time. "I-I have to go though. Someone's waiting on me."
"Oh okay."
Before I passed her, she turned back and and took my arm.
"I'm sorry about what happened at lunch. I-It was a dare. And I'm guessing you staring at my boobs was a dare too, right? From your tall friend?"
"Pssh, y-yeah of course!" I chuckled nervously and twirled my thumbs. I felt my face flush.
"Uh.....huh. Well, my name's Amethyst, but my friends usually call me Ame." Amethyst smiled and pushed her hair back.
"Uh, okay bye!" I tried to walk fast past her but I bumped into her. My arm accidentally slid against her butt. Once that happened, my face went total red and I was rushed into the bathroom. I didn't really know why I was so shy around that girl. I didn't even introduce myself.

Once Amethyst left, I walked over to the gym. I couldn't stop thinking about that other girl though. I think.. No. It can't be. What is wrong with me?