2. Magical Girl Asa?!

Beta Ch.2 "Magical Girl Asa?!"

"What do you think we should, your majesty?" a dark being asked.

"Blast the Shinigami!" a woman angrily pounded her fist against a large frame of tinted glass, shattering it completely. Surprisingly, her hand was unharmed, not even gaining a cut. "Mother will die if we don't do something... she only has three years left. By that time, we'll need much more resources to feed her. Blast them all to Hell!"

"Calm, dear queen. Calm." a woman holding a broom in her hands entered the room.

"You..." the woman, presumbly a queen, turned to her. She didn't seem pleased to see her. "What are you doing here?"

"Just to help. Nothing more." the woman shrugged.

"Witch, do not lie to me." she glared at her deeply.

"Okay, okay. Perhaps I require a little assistance for a project of mine." the witch finally admitted.

"What do you offer, Witch? If this is a game, I shall..." the hostility in her voice increased.

The witch smiled. "Of course not, queen. I only offer a service. We just need a couple of Aquas and Massos to work of course."

Interested in her words, the queen asked, "Just what are you planning?"

The witch revealed a pendant from her pocket. "War... a great war..."

Before Grant could slump down in his bed to rest after the event, Asa stopped him, making him groan that he couldn't enter his room.

"What is it?" he turned around to meet her worried eyes.

"Grant," she began. "Do you mind not mentioning what happened to anyone else or more importantly Mom?"

He looked at his twin with a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"I just mean that there's nothing we can about what happened. If something like this happens again, then I don't want anyone else involved. That includes you."

"I honestly didn't plan on telling anyone, but what do you mean by this? You're not gonna run away are you?"

She shook her head. "Of course not. I'm just going to make sure not to be next as much as possible and hide in my room until the FBI comes and whisk me away."

"Or you could train yourself and become a magical girl." he suggested.

"Excuse me?" she tilted her head in question.

"You have powers or something like that, like a magical girl, so I think this is only the beginning of your harsh journey." he explained. "Then, you'll meet the guy of your dreams and he'll be the secret, mysterious guy who always shows up but never reveals his identity and you'll also meet a talking cat with a crescent moon symbol on its forehand."

"Grant, first, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever." she did however remember a show vaguely similar to what he said. Ignoring that she continued, "And two, I refuse to wear anything that would make me look like an idiot."

Unknown to the twins, their mother was eavesdropping on their conversation around the corner at the end of the hallway. She wasn't doing to spy on her children, but to learn of what happened that they wouldn't explain to her. After hearing the conversation she sighed to herself.

"I figured as much." she said silently to herself, returning to the living room. "I can't believe I let this happen a second time. Andre isn't going to like to hear this."

Thinking to herself, she then picked up the home phone that hang near the kitchen and dialed a number. Afterwards, she placed the phone next to her ear and waited for the call to connect to the other end.