7. Complications of Love

Beta Ch.7 "Complications of Love"

"No... No... anything, but that.." Asa tossed and turned in her bed.

''This is the only way... we have no other choice...'' a male voice quietly said to her.

''B... But... No! This is simply too embarrassing!''

The voice chuckled. ''Oh, Asa. You're so cute when you resist. However, the world needs you now, my stripped panty friend!''

"What?"

"It is time for you to go beyond of Beta! It is time for you to become..."

"No! Anything, but this!"

"Too late! I have already put your costume on while you were sleeping!"

"You did what?!"

"You didn't hear that... That is right! You have now become the brave, beautiful, and powerful ice warrior! Marko Tenkou!"

Asa opened her eyes to find herself in the horrible, eye tearing, god awful (in her opinion) of the official Marko Tenkou outfit. Blue boots, long blue gloves, a short blue dress, two small blue ribbons on her head, and a snow emblem on her chest.

Asa woke up screaming. She was sweating bullets and had a terrified look on her face, like she had just awoken from the most terrifying experience in her life.

"T... That was the most horrible nightmare of my life..." Asa wiped the sweat off her face.

The next day at the outside walls of Sarugaki High School, the bad boy sat in an empty corner and looked into the sky. He watched the clouds slowly move by and counted how many of them were shaped like a familiar object. Ten... only ten...

He looked down and noticed Asa walking by. "Hey! What's up, girly?" he called out.

Sighing, Asa turned to face him. "What do you want?" she asked. The bad boy noticed bags were under her eyes.

"Whoa, didn't have a good night sleep?"

"Are you trying to hit on me again?"

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm not interested in you? You're quite attractive I admit that, but you have something I really don't like."

"Gee, thanks for informing me. Is there anything you want? I'm not in the mood to argue with you."

"Neither do I, girly. I was just saying hi." the bad boy lit a cigarette from his pocket and began to smoke.

"You know smoking can kill you, right?"

"So can Mons, but I'm not dead yet, am I? Why are so concern about my health all the sudden? Has my charms taken effect?"

"Don't kid yourself. I already have a boyfriend."

"And?"

She sighed. "Whatever, I'm done talking to you." she walked away.

The bad boy went back to watching the clouds. His Guardian, Rob, spoke to him from his mind.

"Master, why didn't you challenge her again?" he asked.

"Because I don't like fighting chicks. Plus it's pointless fighting her." he answered his Guardian.

"But, she can lend you towards the yellow-haired girl."

"That's right. She and her are friends, aren't they? Perhaps I should've ask her, but she might have bit my head off. Guess I'll just trace her energy pattern and find out where they are."