3. Kisuke the Great

Beta Ch.3 "Kisuke the Great"

"N... No! Where is it?! Where is it?!" the unknown figure searched around, angered he couldn't find what he was looking for. "No! I... It can't be gone! Who could have done such a horrendous act?!"

A thought appeared in the figure's mind. He gritted his teeth in anger. "T... Them! It's gotta be them! They are the only ones who could've done it! I'll get my revenge... that I swear! Or my name isn't... Kisuke the Great!"

The next day in the morning at school, Lola walked towards the entrance.

"Hey, Lola."

She looked behind her, noticing Grant running up to her. For some odd reason, she quickly put her guard up.

"W... What?" he approached her and asked.

"I thought you were going to run into me." she answered, obviously referencing their previous encounter.

"Ha, ha. Very funny. Anyway, can I ask you question?"

"As long as it doesn't have to do with panties."

"Can we please move on from that?!"

"Alright, then." she turned around, preparing to leave.

"Hey, where you going?!"

"You said you had a question and I answered it."

"That didn't count as a question!"

"I'm positive it was."

"C... Can we please get back on topic?"

"Alright, fine. What is it?" she decided to stop playing with him.

"Have you ever had the strangest feeling that someone is watching you?"

"Sometimes, why ask?"

"Because ever since I walked in, I felt someone's eyes were on me. I kept looking around and no one was there. Do you see anybody watching us now?"

"No I do not. Who are you presuming is watching you?"

"I... don't know. Do you think it's a ghost or something?"

"Don't be ridiculous. Ghosts don't exist."

"That's right, you haven't seen any..." he remembered only he and Asa were able to see ghosts. He knew well that they exist.

"Excuse me?"

"N... Never mind. It's probably nothing. See you in class." he walked past her and entered the school building.

"Ghost, huh? I guess he is one after all." Lola thought to herself.

A few hours later in the library of the school, Asa browsed through the fiction section. She stopped at the "H" column and searched for a book. "Let's see... Ah, here it is." Asa said to herself as she picked a manga from shelf. Now you're probably wondering why she's reading a manga when she criticized her own brother for watching anime. As she explained, she has no problem with anime in general (she even watches some in secret), it just the type of shows Grant watches that makes her criticize him (that and she's the older sibling).

"Man, this school almost has everything. I'm really glad we moved now, though I'm a bit sad I won't be able to see Bret for a while. Oh well, he might visit me in a private helicopter or something. Which is odd because he actually has a private helicopter. I wonder what else this school has."

She glanced around the library and noticed three things. One, the school had a really nice scenery. Two, most of the students were well-mannered compared to her old school. And finally, there was a young ghost boy staring directly at her.