Chapter 6

After lunch I walked to gym with Cheryl. When we got to the gym I saw Ethan.
"Shit," I mumbled. I had forgotten he was in this class.
"What?" Cheryl said quietly since the coach was explaining badminton for us.
"Ethan." I said.
"What about him?" she whispered surprised.
I pinched her and pointed at him.
"Oh."
"Yeah."
"Shit."
"Yeah," I laughed. The coach pretended that he didn't hear us and went on with his speech but Ethan looked at us and a slow grin came on to his face. Great. I sighed.

After gym I went straight to my car since my literature teacher was sick. When I got in the car someone knocked on the window. I almost screamed. It was Ethan. I rolled down the window.
"Shit Ethan, you scared the hell out of me." I said angry. My heart was pounding. My mind started recalling the last time Ethan made my heart pound by my car.
"Sorry, babe." he smiled sarcastically.
"What do you want?"
"A ride." he said innocently.
"Are you being serious? I don't even know where you live!"
"I'll show you." he started walking to the passenger seat when some girl came up to him.
"Hey baby" she said and stuck her tongue down his throat. I almost threw up. "Who's she?" she asked rudely when she was done cleaning his mouth with her tongue.
"No one." He said quickly. "Listen babe, this isn't working out. I'm over it. We had a good run though." he said as he got in my car. "Drive." he mumbled to me. "Bye babe." he shouted out the car window as I hurried out of the parking lot. Not to please him but so the poor girl wouldn't start crying in front of him.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked him.
"What?" he seemed surprised.
"That's not how you break up with someone!" I got angrier and angrier by the second.
"Yeah, like you would know how to." he said sarcastically. I didn't respond. He gasped.
"You would!" he chuckled. "So who's the poor unwanted bastard?"
"Shut up." I said plainly.
"Oooh, did I hit a soft spot?" He was very amused.
"You're an ass."
"If I'm such an ass then why did you drive when I told you to? Why didn't you just leave me to deal with... that."
"Because I saw that she was about to cry and I didn't want her to cry in front of you. Stupid head."
"Ouch."
"So where does the dip shit live?" I asked.
He laughed. "Just drive to your place."
I looked at him quickly. "What do you mean?" I did not want him in my house. Or did I? No I didn't! Ugh why are you so weak Bella?
"Don't worry miss perfect, I live across the street." he said coldly as if he had read my thoughts.
"Oh." I said. Why do you always have to assume? I asked myself in my head. He looked out the window. I sighed. He looked back at me.
"So about your party I heard about?" he said teasing me. "Am I invited?"
"No." I said quickly.
He pretended to be hurt. "Wow thanks Bella, feeling the love." he waited a minute. "I won't leave you alone if you don't invite me. And I'll just show up anyways." he threatened me.
"You wouldn't..."
"Oh trust me. I would." he grinned.
"Okay fine." I said reluctantly as I pulled up at my drive way. I got out of the car. "You're invited."
"Hmm. I'll think about it." he said and started walking over to his house.
I started eyeing his house. It was at the end of the street (so, one house away) and gorgeous. Half bigger than mine and painted blue.
"Oh and Bella?" he shouted.
"Yeah?"
"I'm still not leaving you alone."