Chapter 13

***Hi guys! Hope you like my story so far... :) So, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to my beloved grandmother who passed away 2 weeks ago. (10.10.2013.) Ég elska þig amma og ég sakna þín. (I love you grandma and I miss you)<3***

When I got inside I realized I still had Danny's cigarettes. Shit. I called Cheryl.

"Talk to me," 

"Cheryl? It's Bella. Um listen, are you still with the guys? I still have Danny's cigarettes..."

"No sorry we left them, Tyler was being dirty." 

"Oh okay," I laughed "It's okay, I'll just take them to Ethan."

"Okay bye babe."

"Bye love," I hung up and smiled.

Cheryl had one of the craziest personalities I've ever seen. She was funny, smart and not bitchy. Which is a rare combination. 

I sighed. Looks like I had to visit Ethan again.

I rang the doorbell at Ethan's house. A woman I assumed was his mother answered the door.

"Hi, is Ethan here?"

"Yes, who are you?" the woman asked.

"I'm Bella." I smiled.

"I'm Ethan's mom."  we shook hands. I was right.

"Oh so you're Mrs. Baker?" I asked.

"No Mr. Baker was my ex-husband, it's Curtis now." she seemed uncomfortable with the subject.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." I said awkwardly.

"Oh nothing to worry about," she said friendly but I still sensed some pain. "Ethan? Your friend's here." she shouted. "Come in." she said to me.

I smiled again and walked inside. Wow. This place was even fancier inside. Ethan appeared in the lobby and Mrs. Curtis left the room.

"Why are you here?" he asked, quite rudely at my opinion.

"I still have Danny's cigarettes," I said quietly. "Can you take them? My parents would freak out if they found them."

"I don't know." he leaned to wall. "What's in it for me?" he said teasing me.

"I don't know, can you just take them?"

"Nope." he grinned. 

"Why not?"

"It'd be kind of funny to see miss perfect get in trouble." 

"Fine but consider this; if my parents found them I would simply tell them that you forced me to try them." I threatened him, grinning.

He laughed. "They wouldn't believe you."

"Actually I think they would." 

"Fine." he sighed. 

When I had just handed him the cigarettes Ethan's mom walked in.

"Ethan, are you smoking again?" she said angry.

"No, they're Danny's." he said quickly.

"Not that again, I am sick and tired of you blaming that boy."

"Actually, they're mine!"

Both Ethan and his mom looked at me surprised.

"Yeah you see, my friend from the old town got me into that right before I left and I asked Ethan to help me quit smoking 'cause I heard he really helped Danny with it." I tried to sound convincing.