Bonus Scene #1

I watched as the woman I loved more than anything in this world, walked down the isle in her white dress. She had a small smile on her lips. I took her all in, looking up and down, shamelessly checking her out. This was the woman I was going to spend the rest of my life with. I watched her as she stopped in front of me, letting out a huff of breath.

"Regular chocolate cake or red velvet?"

I looked at the two boxes of Betty Crocker's cake mix in each of Bella's hands and furrowed my eyebrows. "What's the difference?"

"I don't know." She whined, looking at me pleadingly.

"So, just pick one." 

"I can't just pick one, Ethan!" She threw her hands in the air and I bit down on my lower lip to stop myself from smirking. She hadn't changed one bit from the first time I saw her, back in high school. It was hard to believe we were fresh out of college. Well, she was. I still had a couple years ahead in med school. Point being, she was still as amazing as ever. "Everything has to be perfect tonight. Your parents and my aunt are coming, I need everything to go smoothly."

I groaned and pushed the shopping cart aside. "Babe, everything will be fine. Stop stressing so much; it's not good for the baby." I said as I pulled Bella in for a hug. 

Her face was smashed to my chest as she muttered her next words. "It's your fault. You're the one that did this to me. My hormones are running wild."

"As I recall, you were more than willing."

"The least you could do was put a ring on it before you knocked me up." She teased me, giving in and wrapping her arms around my waist. Her stomach was starting to grow a tiny bit but it wasn't really noticeable in her white sundress.

"I tried, remember? I asked you to marry me in high school." I reminded her, smiling at the memory.

Bella laughed, pulling away from the hug. "I do remember. God, that seems like a lifetime ago. I was really messed up back then."

"Yeah, you were a bitch." I snorted, earning myself a slap on the hand along with a glare. I smirked, grabbing her waist. She turned, trying to get away from me when I started tickling her. Laughing maniacally, she begged me to stop. "It's not nice to slap people, Bella." I lectured, not caring about the people watching us in the grocery store.

"Ethan, stop." She gasped for air, between giggles, and I stopped immediately. I didn't know how the whole baby thing worked but I didn't want anything bad to happen by making Bella having to gasp for air.

An old lady looked at us disapprovingly. "She's having a baby." I said for some reason. A goofy smile spread on Bella's face and she blushed as she looked away.

"I'm going with the chocolate one." She threw it in the cart and went to put the red velvet mix back, her left hand resting on her stomach. I smiled.

We finished the grocery shopping and I carried the bags to the car we'd bought together a year before. Bella opened the trunk and I put away the bags. I slammed back the door, and grabbed Bella's hand as she was walking to the passenger seat. She looked back with a questioning look as I pulled her closer. 

"Everything is going to be fine." I tugged a strand of hair behind her ear, my other hand resting on her waist.

"I know." She smiled softly. "I'm just stressing. I think it's a pregnancy thing."

I leaned in and kissed her slowly. "I love you." I said when I pulled back.

She sighed melodramatically. "I know." 

"Hey!" I protested as she walked to the passenger seat, laughing.

I smiled, my hand going in my pocket, feeling for the box I knew was there. I took it out and opened it, looking at the ring. The car honked.

"Are you coming or what?" She shouted, still laughing to herself.

Yep. That's the woman I was going to marry.

~-~-~-~-~-~

Hope you enjoyed this! Please give me feedback, it makes my day :) Love you