Chapter 17

***Hey guys... Sorry I haven't uploaded for a while. :s I had writer's block and also some personal stuff was going on. I noticed that in chapter 15 it says Jake's point of view and I'm sorry, it's supposed to be Ethan's!! Anyways I'm trying to keep my chapters longer, hope you like that. Enjoyyy(;***

"Shannon when did life become so complicated?" I asked her as I wrote down some notes.

We were working on a Spanish project at my house.

Shannon looked at me, kindly. "For you or in general?" 

"Both," I mumbled.

She laughed. "Are we talking about something specific?"

I sighed. "I found out today that Ethan didn't actually cheat on me."

"What, how?"

"Sam told me,"

"How did Ethan take it?" she asked surprised.

"He kinda attacked him."  I laughed a little hysterical laugh.

"And?"

"Then he kissed me,"

"So are you guys back together?" her jaw dropped "I knew it!"

The doorbell rang. 

"I don't know, if I were him I'd be pissed off." I said as I stood up.

Shannon followed me downstairs. I opened the door. Speaking of the devil.

"Uh, hi." this reminded me of the first time I saw Ethan at my door.

"I'm gonna go in the kitchen." Shannon said quickly and left the room.

"Can we talk?" I noticed his hand was bruced after beating Sam.

"Yeah sure." I went outside and closed the door. "How's your fist?" I said after a minute of silence.

"Better than the other guy's face." he chuckled.

"Fair enough," I laughed an awkward laugh that was followed by an even more awkward silence.

He looked down on the ground after a minute or two. "I need you to trust me Bella."

"I know you do." I said quietly.

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes." I said quickly. Too quickly.

"Don't lie." he looked at me annoyed.

"I used to." I whispered.

"You can still trust me." he mumbled.

"I know I can, it's just hard." I wrapped my hands around him and layed my head on his chest.

"Can you try?" he put his arms around me.

I nodded.

"Promise?" he leaned back to look at me.

"I promise." I reached up and kissed him.

The next few days Ethan and I went back to nomal. We fought almost every single day but always made up couple minutes later. I still annoyed the crap out of him and he still pissed me off but we were inseparable. After a while I slowly started to trust him again. Well, about most things.

"Are you sure this is safe?" I asked him.

"Don't be a chicken." he rolled his eyes.

"Ethan I'm wearing a skirt!" I growled at him.

Ethan took his jacket and threw at me. "Look just use this" he lifted his other eyebrow and grinned "to cover up whatever comes flying up."

"Fine." I said with a sigh, ignoring his flirty grin.