Chapter 14

***Okay so this chapter I'd like to dedicate to all my friends. Although sometimes you make me want to punch you all (Not you Ali) and although you all know that hahah, you're still always there for me and that's why I love you (you're all crazy though). Ali I'm not gonna make you uncomfortable cause I know you hate when I say something cheesy to you even though you won't admit it BUT thank you for being my ultra super mega bestie and for reading my story and I love you. Enjoy this chapter<3***

The rest of the winter break was awesome. I was with Ethan most of the time but I also hung out with my friends, I refused to be that kind of girl who only hangs out with her boyfriend and ditches her friends. 

"I might run away... Want to come?" I asked Ethan as he drove us to school. It was the first day of school after winter break.

"You're not gonna run away." he mumbled.

"I might as well," I mumbled "It's either that or die a slow death."

"Okay then, count me in."

"Yeah?" I smiled. I loved when he played along.

"Hell yeah. Let's go, just tell me where and I'll turn around."

"Hmm. Italy? Maybe?" 

"We can't really drive there. Give me another one."

"That's all I can think of. Maybe we should do it another time."

He rolled his eyes. "Sure."

Ethan held my hand as he walked me to chemistry. Everybody were staring.

"Why are they staring?" I whispered to him.

"They probably think you're my next victim." he smirked.

I rolled my eyes. 

"Bye babe," he said and kissed me softly.

I walked in the class room. Danny and Tyler winked me. I simply winked back, they laughed.

I sat down in my usual seat next to Sam.

"Hi," I smiled to him.

He didn't answer.

"So how was your winter break?"

He ignored that question but asked me another one. "Why are you with Ethan?"

"Great awesome, yeah mine was good too, thanks for asking." I mumbled sarcastically. 

He looked at me like I was the weirdest person he'd ever met. I sighed.

"It's not really any of your business." I said coldly.

Then the teacher walked in and the class began.

When Spanish class was over Ethan was there, waiting for me. He reached for my hand and I gave it to him more than willingly. Shannon and I were talking about a Spanish project we were supposed to do together when we got into the cafeteria. We were all walking to our usual table when Sam approached us. I sighed.

"So for how long is this one gonna last you? One, maybe two days?" he said rudely to Ethan. He didn't even look at me.

Ethan let go of my hand and was about to punch Sam.

"Stop it Ethan, let it go. He's not worth it." I grabbed his arm. 

Once again, everybody was staring.

"Listen to your girlfriend," Sam said sarcastically.

"Shut up Sam," Shannon said coldly.

"Stay out of this ginger bitch."