见面

"whenever i touch ceilings i feel really powerful."

jimin snorted, causing a shower of iced coffee to shoot out of his nose. he clutched his stomach as it heaved up and down, and yeonmi had to copy his actions soon after.
she reached out to grab a napkin through a mixture of coughs and fits of laughter; she wiped the mess on the café's table hurriedly, directing her gaze toward a heaving jimin now and then-which would make her chuckle even louder.

jimin wiped a stray tear of joy and embarrassment from his heated face.

"i'm so sorry." he managed to say in a croak.

yeonmi shook her head vigorously.

"probably the smoothest thing i've seen since that eggplant i was stroking earlier-"

and it happened again.

the air had become vacant and cold; finally indicating their solemn departure that they hadn't been looking forward to during the time they had spent together.
a desolate street in which they would part ways was where they were stood.

"i have a thing for you." jimin reached into a bag he was holding.

yeonmi rolled her eyes but smiled.

"what the thing be?" she questioned in a goofy tone.

he placed a rectangular item in the palm of her hand-she squealed.

"FINAL FANTASY CRISIS CORE WHAT ARE YOU A SAINT?!" she squeezed him tightly as he savoured the sensation with a grin on his face.

"knew you'd love me." jimin winked.

"shut your face."

"you didn't deny it-"

"leaving now."

she scurried off; flustered.
he walked home; heart thumping.