甜美

vivacious light from the towering specks in the sky glazed their flushed faces–the moon was merely passing by.

they had gone out together again; to watch the conjuring 2.
yeonmi insisted, as she didn't enjoy watching painfully cliché rom-coms. despite the tension of the purposely ominous film, the atmosphere between the two of them was soundless and comfortable–jimin had even managed to snake an arm around her shoulders, even though he was the one almost wailing in fear, averting his gaze towards the beauty of face instead of the horrendous graphics.

jimin brought a hand up to scratch his neck, later bringing his head down back onto the black hood of his car. yeonmi closed her eyes in relaxation, gaining his attention as he simply smiled.

"you're leaving soon, aren't you?" she asked and sighed afterwards.

"mhhmm."
he hummed in response–annoyed at his dumb idol schedule.

"that's shitty." yeonmi adjusted herself so she could have a better view of the almost vacant night.

he didn't respond, looking solemn.

"i'm in a shitty situation myself." she started.

"i'm listening." jimin encouraged.

yeonmi smiled but it slowly faded away.

"i don't have much money to care for myself or my family–college is a pain in the ass and it takes up time." she said, looking forward.

"i can help with th–"

"jimin, please. it's fine. i'll figure something out."
but she secretly wanted his help–any help, but from him, it would mean so much more.

"yeonmi..." he whispered to himself and peered at her with sorrow in his eyes.

she turned her head,

"i'll be fine." she grinned.

he instantly grinned back; but he felt bad. he cared.

"next question, next question." jimin flustered, wanting to change the subject as quickly as possible after answering something yeonmi had asked him; and couldn't stop laughing at.

"okay, fine." she breathed, trying to regain a steady breath again.

she thought for a moment before nodding in contemplation.

"what would you write on your grave?"

jimin didn't hesitate to answer.

"FUCKING LEGEND"
he exclaimed, flailing his arms.

"why am i not surprised?" yeonmi shook her head before giggling in amusement.

"i have a thing for you." he said suddenly, the mood changing with his tone of voice.

"you shouldn't ha–"

he connected their lips with a swift movement; the succulent aroma adrift and enveloping him into nirvana–they were both in nirvana.

he pulled away, reluctantly.

yeonmi hid her face in her hands and touched her lip over and over again in disbelief.

"w-what was th-that?"she croaked, losing all confidence.

"my thing." he whispered.

she kissed him, this time.