Chapter 4

The movie was some boring documentary that absolutely no one wanted to see. We were the only ones in there. He pushed the armrests up and pulled me on his lap. "Good thing we're alone." He said with a seductive growl, a sexual hunger grew in his eyes. I felt his hands start snaking up my body. I bit my lip, forcing my body to keep from trembling. He smirked and clawed at my back. I bit my lip harder and moaned softly.

He smirked and pulled down the top of my dress. He started to suck on my nipples which made me shiver with delight. His hand snaked it's way up to my other breast and he rubbed it roughly, I moaned out louder than I did before. He gently tugged on my nipple at first, but tugged harder and harder the more turned on he got. He pushed up the bottom of my dress so rough that it ripped down the side. I wanted to beg for more but he had commanded me not to say one word, if I disobeyed him there would be punishment. I was afraid to find out what that punishment would be.

Finally he got tired of foreplay as well and whipped his impressive manhood out, shoving it into me. I moaned in delight as he started thrusting himself in and out, forcing all of his long, thickness into my soaking wet core. The sex had become excruciatingly teasing when he said I couldn't cum until he gave the okay. Another tear was starting to form in my dress the harder he thrusts into me. I was moaning so loud that I was almost at the point of screaming when he finally said I could cum. I came so hard and so much that I thought I wouldn't be able to walk for the next few weeks. I was now lying on my back, chest out, panting like crazy. Michael climbed on top of me and started stroking himself very fast, gazing so intently into my eyes that I could barely breathe. He finally unloaded his sticky warmth onto my chest after a few more moments of stroking.

He cleaned me off with napkins and pulled my dress back into place. "That was hotter than I expected it would be. You look beautiful with my cum on you, Angel." He said with a smirk.

I nodded. "I might need your help walking out. I came really hard." I blushed.

After the movie he walked me to my said of the car and pinned me there, staring deep into my eyes, "Your eyes..."

"Yes, Master?" I replied calmly even though there were millions of reactions going through my mind.

"I see a lot of hurt and loss in them, a feeling that you don't belong. But, there's hope and love in them too. Baby, if you don't belong anywhere you belong with me. I'll make sure you always feel right. I'll always make you feel loved." He whispered, a loving look entered his eyes. How could I tell whether it was fake or not?

"You mean it?" I asked, blushing fiercely.

He nodded, "I mean it. Just don't call me master in public, babe, it's teasing." He said gruffly.

I blushed even more, "I didn't even realize I called you that, Master! I mean Braydon! Sorry."

He had a naughty grin on his face, "I should introduce you into BDSM. What do you say, Angel?" His voice had taken on a seductively angry growl. My heart pounded nervously in my chest, the first time we'd be truly doing BDSM. "Hmm? What do you think? Doesn't that sound exciting, Pet?" His hand was slowly stroking my thigh now.

I nodded, "Yes, Master." The response came out automatically, the wild side of me taking over me, driving me crazy. I needed his attention, I needed him in anyway I could get him. Whips, chains, being tied up, anything! I just needed him! And his attention.

He grinned, "Good answer. Get in the car and we'll go to my house." He said before walking to the drivers side.

The ride to his house was relatively quiet, we didn't say much but I could tell by the bulge in his pants that he was extremely excited. I slid my hand between my legs to give myself some relief. I rubbed my soaked core rapidly, unafraid of the consequences my newfound master might have for me. I felt him glance over at me but I didn't care, I needed pleasure right then and there. I glanced over at his bulge. It had gotten even bigger since I started fingering my self. My moans, which had once been soft, grew to almost screams.

I was close to orgasming when we pulled into his driveway. He told me to get out, "Go inside. Three rooms to the right is a room full of chick stuff. Pick out something hot, pick out underwear, stocking and heels, and some toys. The ones in the room are unused. Take a shower after you've picked all of them out," He paused as if he was trying to remember something. After a minute remembrance glowed in his eyes, "Oh! There's also some makeup if you want any. Take your time. Not too much time though. I'll be in the living room."

"Yes, Master." I said curtly before walking inside. The room three rooms to the right was filled with vivid shades of red, it was stunning. The bed was red and black with black silk sheets and black silk pillows. In an ordinary situation with an ordinary room, it would be too much. But this was one of Michael's personal sex rooms. It even smelled of stale sex. I walked over to the closet and opened the door. It was a magnificent walk-in closet filled with skimpy, hot, sex appealing clothes.

I bundled the clothes together and walked into the bathroom. My breath was immediately taken away. A creamy rose color swirled with black made up the tiles and the bath was an enormous Jacuzzi. The shower was separate and instead of a normal shower head, it was an LED rainbow lighted waterfall head. It was magnificent. I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower, the heated water making my skin glow.

Thirty minutes later I was showered and changed, my hair blow dried and curled to perfection as I stared at all of the makeup in awe. He has every single color of everything. He even has professional grade brushes. I thought about making myself look like a complete porn star for a moment before finally deciding that, since I'm already dressed up in a porn star costume, I may as well do my makeup as so. I grabbed a matte black eye shadow, pure eye glitter, liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, lengthening mascara, and glossy red lipstick.

I didn't look bad at all. I actually look pretty sexy, I pull off the "porn star look" well. I shrugged off my robe, revealing my schoolgirl outfit. I nodded in approval then pulled on lacy black stocking and some plaid heels. I mustered up all the self confidence I could before grabbing the toys and walking into the living room.

As I walked out, I heard him on the phone. I walked into the living room seeing him pacing back and forth by the kitchen island. He looked up and smiled hungrily, "Excuse me, sir. I have to go. A business partner of mine just arrived. Can we finish this conversation tomorrow?" He said politely, "Alright, thank you, sir. Have a nice night." He said before hanging up. "You look hot."

"Thank you." I purred sexually, setting the toys on the coffee table. I couldn't help but to stare at his enormous bulge in his pants as I felt his eye hungrily roam my body, stopping on my breasts and my thighs especially. The top perked my full C cups more than they already were and the skirt stopped a few inches away from my pussy. "Aren't you a bit young to be in the business world, Master?"

"Family owned business." He muttered, his attention obviously elsewhere. "Pick up your toys, love. It's time to go to my personal sex chamber." He said barely containing his sexual hunger.