Chapter 5

My hands were chained above my head. One of my legs had been attached to a leather strap, holding it in the air. It wasn't as comfortable as I'd like but my Dom wants it, so I must allow it. He had put a ball gag in my mouth so I wouldn't be tempted to speak, my jaw had started to ache not long after he put it in. "Victoria, my darling pet, I do believe you've behaved well today. Well, except for when you came without permission and when you started fingering yourself in the car. That you need to be punished for." He said seductively his eyes glittering with lust. He grabbed a whip from a black cabinet in the corner.

I heard the crack of a whip, he was teasing me. I didn't care whether or not he whipped me, I had gone against his orders. I had disobeyed my Dom. I felt his hand squeeze my ass roughly, I moaned against the gag. He apparently didn't like that because he whipped me. I tried not to cry out. I tried hard to please him, I tried beyond my will. He stopped whipping me after giving me eight good licks and came around in front of me and attached clamps to my nipples. I moaned out with slight discomfort.

His hand trailed down my stomach towards my core. I gasped when the tip of his finger grazed my swollen, wet core. "Shhh, baby, don't make a sound. I'll whip you again if you do." He warned me. The thing is, I actually wanted him to. I wanted my sexy Dom to whip the fuck out of me! I want to be punished by him! His finger grazed my core again, I drew in a deep breath to keep from moaning right then. I felt his fingers penetrating me rough, and slow. I couldn't help but to moan out in sheer bliss. "I warned you, baby." He whispered seductively.

I felt him walk away and the I heard him rummaging around. I felt him walking up behind me. "This is a flogger, Slave. It shouldn't hurt too bad, but it will still hurt." He growled sexually. He showed me a small whip with a bunch of rubber tails on it, it didn't look too bad. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded.

He stepped back behind me and I heard the soft crack of the flogger. It hit against my already welted skin, I bit down on the gag to prevent from moaning out. He flogged me over and over, again and again. It felt better than the whip, but it made my welts sting. Then he stopped, and started unchaining me, leaving the gag in.

He took me over to his bed. "Lay down. Now." He growled. I obeyed him. I was actually enjoying this. My welts stung against to cold, silky sheets. He tied my wrists with a black, silk ribbon. Then he put leather cuffs on my ankles, spreading my legs, and chaining them. He opened the toy box and turned it on. He thrusts the toy - a silver vibrator - in me, putting it on its highest setting. I moaned loudly against the gag. "Don't cum until I order you!" He growled and flicked my nub. I moaned again, hardly able to control myself. I wanted to cum so bad! My core was throbbing!

He shoved the toy in and out of me. The vibrations threatening to send me over the edge. Will power barely containing the need to release. The need only intensified the more he fucked me with the toy. It felt like hours passed before he finally turned the toy off. I moaned out in disapproval. "Aw, poor slave, didn't get to cum. Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet." He said, starting to undo his pants. I saw his bulge and started squirming to get closer, the restraints making that impossible. I wanted to rub my wet core all over his sex, my body begging for him to take me. He took his boxers off and his dick flew up. I moaned inwardly at the memory of him being in me.

"You ready for me, Pet?" He growled seductively. I nodded. "Good. You don't have a choice anyway." He smirked, taking the gag out of my mouth. He started eating me out and fingering me, sending me right back to the edge again. He didn't stop until I screamed out in euphoria. I could barely hold in my cum any more.

"Master! Please! I need to cum!" I begged between breathes. "Please, Master! I'm begging you!"

"Oh? My little pet needs to cum? Already? If I let you cum now, how are you going to be able to cum when I need you too, Pet?" He asked with a cocked eyebrow. "Can you really cum on command?"