Yale

"Go , Goldfarb!!!!!! YEAH GOLDFARB!!!!!!"

Duke smiled his infectious smile as the team reenacts his winning touch down from the final home game.

"Dude, that was seriously UNREAL! Did you hear what I heard at the Bagel Shoppe today? People think of you as if you were like an actual professional athlete!!"

I should know that. I was the one who was standing in line next to the person who said it. Man that order they placed, were they buying food for a family of gorillas?!

Ok, focus....

"Oh really...That's a lot of pressure, Man..."

Duke plops himself on the ground and rolls around in the grass, blending his green jersey into the back drop.

Ugh...and his green bandana tied around his forehead matches his gorgeous eyes.

"DUKE DUKE DUKE!!!!!!!" Brock races onto the field in a pair of overalls and a blue and grey stripped shirt.

"Dude, you don't need to rub in the fact that you passed your road test before me. Practice ends in twenty minutes! You didn't need to drive here-"

"Shut up man, look at THIS!!!!!"

Duke's eyes widen as he jumps to his feet.

"We got into Yale?! WE GOT INTO YALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""

Duke screams louder than I have ever heard in my life. He may be a football player, but he is such a gentle giant.

"Dude, we did it!! We have worked our whole lives for thi-"

Duke hugs his twin brother, tackling him down as they roll in the grass together.

"Oh man! Do Mom and Dad know?"

I hide back further in the bushes as the two of them run towards Brock's car.

Man, Duke and Brock have always been the hardest working kids I ever met. I mean, I am into my school work too...But I didn't apply to any Ivies. I am looking into Indiana University for their journalism program.

But I hope there are guys there as cool as the Goldfarbs....