Chapter 4

(I really love this song 😍😍)

Maya's P.O.V.   (this chapter will change P.O.V.)

I was home watching TV. I was watching The 100, one of my favorite shows.Then I heard a knock on the door. I paused my show and ran to the door. I opened it and I was filled with joy.

"ZAYYYY!! YOURE HERE!! I CANT BELIEVE IT." I gave him a hug.
"Calm down Goldilocks." He said with a small chuckle.
"Sorry I just can't believe you're here. Youre my best friend and I haven't seen you for like 3 years."I told him .
"I know I'm all that but you don't need to get all exited" he said.
"Oh shut up flatbutt,"I tell him while punching his arm softly.
"Ow that hurt"he said playfully.

"Well come on in"I say.
"What were you doing? You know before I interrupted you"he asked me.
"Just watching one of my all time favorite shows" I say while pointing to the TV.
"Oh my God the 100!!"he screams "bellarke is totally end game."
I just laughed and him and asked "you wanna watch a Marathon with me?"
"Only if there will be food."he said.
"Ugh fine just go make your self a bowl of popcorn then." I say while resuming the show.

He stayed at my house for about 3 hours. After that he told me he had to leave because he was gonna see how the rest of the gang was.

"Ill be back tomorrow"he said.
"Ok tell me how it goes when you talk to them again." I tell him.
"I will see ya."he said while waving bye and walking out the door.
"See ya" I say.

Lucas's P.O.V

I was at my house watching The walking dead on TV. As I was watching it I heard the door bell ring. I went to open it and when I did I couldn't believe my own eyes.

"ZAYYYY!! MAN WHATS UP!!" I tell him while giving him a browser hug.
"Hey Lucas haven't seen you in a while."he says.
"How has it been in Texas and with Vanessa?" I ask him while letting him into the house.
"GOOD..me and Vanessa are really good friends" he says with a smile.
"Thats good" I say "so when did you arrive here in new York?" I ask him.
"Oh I arrived like 3 hours ago actually."he tells me.
"Well how come you didn't come to visit me sooner then?"I asked.
"Oh I was with the blonde beauty "he told me.
"Who??? Oh you mean Maya?" I ask him.
"Um yes Maya. You know your old best friend. The girl who had a crush on you." He says a little harshly.
"Yes I know who you're talking about." I say.
"Well why haven't you talked to her for like 3 years? "He asked me a little confused.
" I don't know we just drifted apart I guess. Well technically she drifted away from us "I say
"Um no technically you guys drifted away from her. She stayed herself.  You guys are the ones who changed and the ones who left her. You have no idea how sad she was. When you guys got in that argument for about 2 months she was calling me at night and crying and telling me how you guys drifted away from her. You guys promised to stay friends forever and look where you guys are now. You dont even talk to her."he says while nodding his head.
"Look zay, I didn't want Maya to be sad. She could have changed with us."I tell him.
"Or you didn't have to change and you could have still stayed her friend"he tells me.
"Ugh I never meant to drift away from her."I try explaining to him.
"Oh really?"he asks.
"No I just wanted to join the football team and I became a popular Jock.And then I started dating Riley (the head cheerleader). I was still friends with farkle and smackle because they were the smartest kids in school "I tell him
"So what I'm hearing is that you didn't want to be Mayas friend anymore because she wasn't as popular as you guys."he says with a dissapointed look.
"NO. Its just that nobody really payed attention to her and she started feeling left out. Then she rarely spoke to us and then she never spoke to us again." I told him.
"NO SHE TOLD ME THE DAY YOU JOINED THE FOOTBALL TEAM AND RILEY JOINED THE CHEERLADING TEAM SHE HAD MADE PLANS TO GO WITH YOU GUYS TO TOPANGAS. YOU GUYS TOLD HER YOU WERE GONNA GO. BUT YOU NEVER SHOWED UP BECAUSE YOU WERE TO BUSY FOR HER. YOU FORGOT ABOUT HER. HOW COULD YOU FORGET ABOUT ONE OF YOUR BEST FRIENDS. SHE WAS SO MAD AND DISSAPOINTED IN YOU GUYS. SO SHE FIGURED YOU GUYS WERE BETTER OFF WITH OUT HER. SO SHE DIDN'T TALK TO YOU. BUT YOU GUYS BARELY NOTICED BECAUSE YOU WERE ALWAYS OUT WITH YOUR NEW FRIENDS!! THAT WAS REALLY MESSED UP OF YOU GUYS."he yelled at me. "I have to go. I need to wake up early to pick Maya up and take her to school.  Bye Lucas."

I didn't even say bye. I was to busy thinking about what he just said. Was he right?

A/n this chapter is for lucayashipper_ hope you enjoy.