Pouch (2Jin)

"Hey Jin!"

It was guys' voices. I looked behind wondering who was calling. It was the BTS. I sighed I thought it was someone else. They were calling actually calling Seokjin sunbae, not me. Lovelyz actually call me 'Jin' when we were young. I don't even know where that came from. Then when these Bangtan Boys transferred in our school, my classmates and Lovelyz started to tease me as if pairing me to Seokjin sunbae. It's not like I don't like it but I don't want sunbae to think that I really like him a lot and even using his nickname to be my nickname also.

Well... I like him actually. A bit. I'm still denial and unsure if do like him or just a crush.

"You should have looked on Myungeun's face when Bangtan called Seokjin sunbae!" Baby Soul unnie started to laugh with the other girls. They are walking towards me and we are heading to canteen.

"Unnie!" I whined.

"What?" Soul unnie kept on laughing.

"You actually looked funny. It's like you were resting you bitch face then widen your eyes as if doing an aegyo." Jiae unnie made the atmosphere even worst.

Thanks unnie. A lot.

We started to eat our lunch and after our not too long chit-chating we went to our classes. As soon as I went to the classroom, my phone rang.

*1 new message*

'Hey~ I saw your face a while ago you were so cute.'

It was sent from unknown number. This person has been texting me like every day starting last month. It was quite annoying because I know this person is my schoolmate.

'What cute? When? Where? Who are you by the way? I've been asking you like since you knew my number.' I replied.

Every time, this person gave me a message he/she won't stop sending until I reply. Then, when I replied it will never responds.

Suddenly there was an announcement...

"Everyone? We would like to ask. Who is the owner of the pouch? It has an engraved name that is 'Jin'. Whoever the owner is please go to the Security Office. It was found yesterday at the rooftop. Also, he/she will be given a detention. You all know that we are not allowing you to go at the rooftop. That's all."

My eyes widen. Oh my gosh! That is mine! I thought I left it at home a while ago but I really did (almost) lose it! I stood up and ran to security office. Since my room was on the third floor, it will take me 3 minutes to get there.

I was panting when I got in front of the office. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Good Afternoon, sir!" I said while panting a bit. I saw someone sitting on the chair together with the guard. I can only see his back.

"Oh..." The guard looked at me then on my name tag. "... Park Myungeun? What brings you here?" He asked.

"Uhm... About the pouch. That was actually mine. I left it on the rooftop." I answered.

"So you are Jin?" He asked again.

"Yes." I nodded and smiled.

"And so are you..." He turned to the guy who was sitting in front of him.

Wait... What's happening?

The guy slowly turned to face me and to my shock... It was Seokjin sunbae. We stared each other and I broke it after a second.

What a nice day, Myungeun.

My heart started to beat fast. I don't know if I was just nervous or because of him. I'm not sure.