Necktie (JeongIn)

"Omo omo! It's Bangtan!!!" Girls behind me screamed as BTS occupied the stage.

"Omg! Jungkook at the center! He's so cute!"

"Why Jungkook doesn't have his necktie?" Some girls asked while me, I was sitting here and watching them as they prepare on stage.

"Was that 'Let's wear necktie and don't tell Jungkook'?" Her friend laughed.

I sighed. They're so noisy.

"Yein-ah!" Soul unnie called me.

"Unnie! Over here!" I said and they went towards me and sit.

"Woah! Bangtan are so cool." Sujeong unnie said.

"Yeah right!" Jiae unnie agreed.

Today is a special event in our school and as always, BTS will perform. They are like the well-known as great dancers, rappers and singers. So yeah, everyone can really agree with that.

Since they were the last to perform, students started to scatter and others went home. I went to our homeroom to grab some things in my locker.

"Okay, all done!" I said and carried my bag.

As I was walking in the corridor, I heard a voice. I stopped for a while.

"Jungkook, where did you put the necktie? We are supposed to use that. It seems like you are the center a while ago." I heard Suga-shi said.

"Hyung! I really lost it. I'm sorry." Jungkook-shi replied in apologetic manner.

I stopped eavesdropping and continue walking. I went to comfort room to fix my face and my check my things then, inside the cubicle.

"Hey! You have the necktie of Bangtan?" A voice said.

I keep on hearing about BTS.

"Yeah! I actually got this in Jungkook's bag." Another girl said. Probably the friend.

"You sneaky girl." The other one laughed.

I sighed. What the heck? Such a stalker. Aigoo.

After I finished doing my thing I went outside and washed my hands. While washing my hands, I saw that necktie that my schoolmate got from Jungkook-shi was hanging on her bag. I quietly make my move and slowly get the necktie. I hurriedly went out of the comfort room.

I'm not actually doing this because I like Jungkook-shi but to return this to him. I mean, come on! It's his.

The next day, I went around the building to find Jungkook-shi so I can return this necktie to him.

When I got in the cafeteria, I saw him together with Jimin-shi and Taehyung-shi. After a step, a group of girls gave him a present.

I took a deep breath and gather my courage to give the box containing the necktie.

“Jungkook-shi.” I called him.

“Oh? Yes? You’re Yein, right? Acapella group, Lovelyz?” He said.

“Oh, uhm yes, I am. So yeah, I just want to give this to you.” I said and hand him the box.

“Wooaaah!” Jimin-shi and Taehyung-shi hi-fived each other and laughed.

“Stop it, hyung!” He glared to them.

“I think you should open it.”

He opened the box and his eyes widen. He slowly looked at me.