Regrets (J-Hope×Jisoo)

I actually don't know their OTP name ㅠㅠ

---

Hoseok's POV

"Due to the lack of evidences and adding the inconsistent statements from the witnesses, we hereby to close this case and Mr. Jung Hoseok will be free from any charges." The judge declared.

*tok tok tok*

At last, I'm finally free from my charges. I didn't why I am here in the first place. I know that I didn't do anything against the law. I was framed.

"We apologize to Mr. Jung for going this far. We'll be more careful in the future." The Judge bowed.

After packing some of my stuff inside the cell, the police officers opened the huge gate of this prison.

I will soon have my revenge to you. You'll see. I breathe deeply.

"Hoseok-ah!" My sister called me. She was waving happily to me, together with my parents.

I smiled to them and approached them. They're the only one who defended me the whole time and fought with me with this false accusation. I'm so thankful to have them.

We went home with light heart. Once we got home, I went straight to my room to change to take a bath and change my clothes. When I was done, I went to the kitchen. God, I didn't know that these things would be kind of new to me. Being in prison for 3 months was quite long.

"Hoseok-ah. Just go in the living room, I'll just cook." Mom said as soon as she saw me inside the kitchen. I just nodded. It was quiet in the house probably this is the only day we had peace at home.

I followed what mom said and I just watched d
the television. I immediately got bored and read the newspaper instead.

"Hey," my dad sat beside me. "It's been a while right? You got used to your hobbies inside the cell. No communication outside other than newspaper." We both chuckled. Dad has a point. I liked reading than watching the television or play games.

"Here's your new phone, Hobi. I changed your number and all. Let's start a new life." Noona came and sat beside me. She handed me the brand new phone.

"Thank you." I said.

"We'll always support you, Hoseok. Whatever the circumstance will be, we're here."

Of course. We are family. We are one.

A few days passed, I finally got used in the house. Staying for a while inside and just watching TV and playing some mobile games. The old me is coming back.

"Mom," I went out of my room.

"Yes, hun?" She replied.

"I want to go back to school. I will finish my studies and help you." I said.

"Are you sure about that?" She asked.

"Of course, As if I did something wrong. The judge already said it. I'm innocent." I replied.

Mom just smiled to me. Getting my point.

-

After a month, I finally went to school. Well, gossips are still everywhere. I can't help it. But I know to myself what is the truth. I went to the library to advance study some lessons since I don't have friends. Some of my friends migrated to another country and others went back to their hometown.

I sat down at the corner. I noticed that there's a handkerchief. Someone must have left it here.

I started to jolt down some words to remember.