Moon (TaeJeong)

Sujeong's POV

"Let's gather girls!" Baby Soul (Soojung) unnie shouted.

"Coming!" We shouted and make a circle to the 8 of us.

"We're nomonated today in The Show. Girls, let's not expect too much and just accept whatever the decision will be." Soojung unnie explained and we all nodded.

"Hands in!" Kei unnie said. We all put out hand in the center. "1, 2, and 3..."

"LOVELYZ FIGHTING!" We shouted together with our managers.

After several performance of other groups and artists, it was our turn now.

"Unnie!" I called my manager.

"Yes, Sujeongie?" She smiled.

"Can I borrow for a while your phone?" I asked.

"You're going to email him again, aren't you?" She grinned.

"Unnieeee~" I whined as she gave her phone to me.

I immediately open the email and sent him a message. Who is he? My boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. Yes, you heard it right. V of BTS. We became pretty close during SBS Best of best and tried to communicate. It's kind of hard for him since he must wait for me until I finished our dance practices or if I'm practicing my vocals in our practice room. I used the computer in the practice room to email him since we are not allowed to make a social media accounts or even use phones.

'To: Taehyung Kim

Oppa~ We are nominated today at The Show! ㅋㅋ We are not expecting anything though. BTW, How are you? I hope you're eating well. Rest after your practices, I'm sure you are very tired because of your tour. I will always support you. Say 'Hi~' to other members as well. I love you so much! ❤

-Bbangdeok
From: Sujeong Ryu'

... and sent.

"Lovelyz! You're next!" The staff said. Manager unnie quickly grabbed her phone from my hand and I quickly ran with the members.

"Where'd you go?" Mijoo unnie asked.

"I was just behind you." I smiled.

"You messaged Taehyung-shi, didn't you." Yein teased.

I just smile as a response because it was true anyways. We went to stage immediately when we were introduced and performed. After the performaces of all artists, we gather in the stage to announce the winner. We were so nervous, we don't want to expect too much but we also want to win. It's been 2 years and half since we debuted.

"And today winner is..."

"LOVELYZ!" The MC announced.

We couldn't control our feelings that time. We just cried for a good minutes. Kei unnie and JIN unnie spoke and thank all the staff and also our fans.

We can't believe we just won. Finally. We broke again once our song played as encore stage. I saw my members crying, we've been through a lot. Baby Soul unnie, trained for years. Jiae unnie got criticized to her voice. Jisoo unnie and the rumors. Mijoo unnie who tried her best to be funny. Kei unnie who always feels guilty because of her solo activities. JIN unnie who always stays up late just to practice vocals and Yein who always wants to improve and show her talents. I love these people. I am very lucky to have them as part of my team.

We went back to our dressing room and did a vlive to thank each and every fans who supported us.

"We'll eat jokbal and samgyupsal tonight!" One of our managers shouted. We all cheered.