Piano (RapSoo)

...1265...
...1266...
...1267...

Where's my name?!

...1270...

I looked again on my paper "1270". 

...1270 - Seo Jisoo - Passed - Conservatory Music

My eyes widen as I saw my name on the list. 

"Oh my gosh! Is this real?! I PASSED!" I whispered to myself. I can't help but to squeal a little and smile. I grab my phone in my pocket and call my parents. I know they will be happy since this is my dream school.

"Mom! I passed!!!" I shouted on the phone.

People are really busy here in front of this prestigious university. It's either they are crying or jumping because they passed, or maybe did not. 

"REALLY? I'm so proud of my little girl!" Mom said happily.

"Mom!!! I'm not little anymore! You see, I'm going to college in few months." I said to her.

"Okay, okay! Better be home before 6pm. I'll prepare your favorite food." 

"Okay mom. Got it!" I hung up. 

---

After a few months, school has finally started. I can feel the fresh air around me. It felt so good.

I went to my classes and it went well. I don't have any friends yet since I used to be a quiet student ever since. After I ate my lunch, I went straight to a free room with piano in it. 

"Woah, this is so amazing." There were a lot of classical song pieces inside the room. I picked my favorite and started to play the intro.

"Ugh! It sounds so rusty. I should practice more." I gave up playing that classical piece and started playing my self-composed song.

Suddenly, someone opened the room...

I looked back and gasp, "Oh my gosh, you gave me fright." I sighed heavily.

"Uhm, I'm sorry. It's just... I heard you playing a nice song so yeah..." He said.

"Oh... was that good?" I smiled at him, trying to be a bit friendly.

"Yeah," he went in and closed the door. "You could just add some spice on it to be more exciting to hear." He sat beside me and my heart start to beat.

I'm not really used to talk to someone, especially to guys. But I tried to stay calm and relaxed.

"Can you play it one more time?" He asked me.

"Sure." I said without looking on him and played.

His fingers start to press different pieces. It sounds so good. We kept on looking and smiling on each other. And on every glace I can feel my face starting to burn. 

"That was really great." I said and looked at him as we end the song.

"Yeah..." he said, looked a bit sad.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

He looked at me with teary eyes. "I just... remembered someone." He smiled bitterly. "Anyway, I haven't introduced myself yet. I'm Namjoon. Kim Namjoon."

"Oh... I'm Seo Jisoo. Freshmen." I smiled. "Who was that someone?" I suddenly blurted out.

Really, mouth? Can't even cooperate?

"Someone I loved." He chuckled and looked at me. "I'm also freshmen, can we friends?" 

"Of course! What's your major?" I asked.