Dance (MiHope)

Mijoo’s POV

Another ordinary day here at school. I can't wait for workshop later. I'll able to see Hoseok again. Well, I had to admit that I like him. He's funny, smart and really optimistic.

"Lee Mijoo!" Jiae unnie called me.

"Oh?"

"One of your classmates got this in your room. You must've left it on your desk." She said and sat beside me.

"Oh. Right. I forgot my phone." I grabbed the phone on her hand. "You're eating sandwich again?" I asked her.

"Yeah. You know. Min Yoongi." She rolled her eyes as she took her first bite of the sandwich. Yoongi oppa is from ARMY Academy. They've been together for two years. They might not look like a couple in public when they are together but I swear they're so cute, when Yoongi oppa stayed in our dorm they were really sweet and caring to each other. No wonder that Yoongi oppa asked Jiae unnie to eat healthy foods because she was sick last week.

"How about you? Why aren't you eating?" She asked.

"Nah, I already ate before you came." I replied.

---

I didn't know that the class already ended. I must have been too serious to my academics. I'm always like this that's why I always got late on workshops.

I hurriedly changed my clothes to some comfortable dance clothes since we are going to have a practical performance later.

Fortunately, I arrived on time. I took a deep breath and sat on the floor, waiting for other students to come and also waiting for our instructor. At the corner of my eyes, I saw Jung Hoseok, doing some stretching and looks like he's getting ready for later. Hoseok, My crush. Okay, I admit it already. The moment I saw him perform during the last practical made me like him.

Being known as friendly, not only in Lovelinus Academy but also here in Dance Academy, I went to him and tried to talk to him. He's quite shy towards girls but really friendly to guys here. I have talked to him before but just a short conversation.

"Hoseok!" I called him.

He flinched and his eyes widen as I saw in the mirror. "O-oh?" He faced me and stopped what was he doing.

"Uhm, you ready for practical later?" I asked, trying to open up some conversation.

"A bit." He chuckled.

The usual him.

"Oh..." That was the only thing I said.

"Mijoo-shi--" he stopped as the instructor went inside of the studio.

The practical began and our instructor was quite strict today since she said that there will be a competition among schools. When it was Hoseok's turn, I was really mesmerized on his moves. It was strong, graceful and powerful. It was a good performance after all, of course, it was Jung Hoseok.

It was my turn, I was really nervous since I am a perfectionist. I don't like having mistakes. I introduced myself to our instructor and she smiled at me signalizing to start. I took a deep breath and suddenly I looked at Hoseok. He smiled at me. I smiled back at him containing my feels. There was a tingling sensation on my stomach but I kept it because it will be really embarrassing to show.

The music started and I put my focus on  the choreography, monitoring my every moves in the mirror even my facial expression. I danced a pop song with little sexiness to it. I don't know why but I kept on looking at Hoseok. He inspires me a lot. And whenever I look at him he was just smiling.