+1

He was the person who brightened up my day.

Maybe that's why I'm so goofy all the time. He makes me so happy.

Unfortunately, he had his eye on this girl. What was her name? Gabby? She was sorta pretty, I guess.

She had long black hair and this tiny little face. She was 5'4 and had pretty good fashion sense. She would come over every couple of months. Maybe weeks. Maybe days. Who knows? I didn't like her.

Jimin was the only person I could love, but he can't love me.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I was just lying on my stomach just scrolling through my conversations with my sister when I felt a figure sitting on my back.

"Hey Hope~" Jimin whispered in my ear.

I felt his hot breath against my skin and I became a frozen statue.

"Hope?" I heard him say. I wanted to say something but I wasn't functioning properly.

"Uhh... Eomma?" He sounded worried. He got off me and ran to the kitchen where Jin eomma was.

They soon they both ran into my room.

"I think I broke him..." Jimin said. He was hiding behind Jin so he wouldn't get hit.

"Not again" Jin rolled his eyes.

I could move again so I was about to get off my bed. That was until Jin hit me in the head with a frying pan.

"Ow!! What the heck?! I was just getting up!" I rubbed the spot on my head where Jin had just hit me.

"Opps. Sorry Hobi~" Jin said and ran over to me.

He started petting me lightly. I would have objected if it hadn't actually made me feel better.

Soon, my head was better and I was on the couch playing FIFA.

I would be bothering Suga hyung but he was sleeping and if you knew Suga hyung, you were to never wake him up. I found out the hard way. That's why we have Jin to wake him up. Also, nobody was to hit or be rude to the golden maknae or Jin.

You see, if you were rude to the golden maknae, he would cry and run to Jin then you'd be in huge trouble. If you were rude to Jin, you'd be in trouble with Jin. So, you'd be in trouble with Jin either way.

So, the moral of the story is never to mess with Jin, Suga, or the golden maknae.

Just then, the golden maknae walked into the living room shirtless with red checkered PJ pants.

He sat on the couch and grabbed the other controller.

"I can beat you easy" he said.

"Let's see you try" he usually beat me but I was confident about this. I was having a pretty good day so far.

"Jungkook, put a shirt on please" Jin said walking past us.

"Sure" he just got up and walked to his room. He didn't even pause the game.

I would have taken this as a good opportunity to score as many goals I could before he got back but all of my players were all frozen. My goalie was stuck in mid air blocking nothing from going into the goal and all my mid field and strikers were just frozen.

Jungkook got back a few minutes later.

"Oh, you're so nice hyung! You didn't continue without me! Thanks!!!" He was really happy. 😄

He was always super happy when he beat me so I just let stopped trying to win.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I went out for a while but I came back to the dorm at around 10:00 PM.

I walked into my room and turned on my lights. When I turned around I found a sleeping Jimin in my bed.

"Jiminnie?"

What was he doing in my bed?

"Huh? Oh! Hyung! I was waiting for you to get back but I think I fell asleep..." He scratched his head and yawned.

"Oh." I reply and walk to the small closet in my room.

"Come cuddle with me hobi~" I hear Jimin say from behind me.

"What?" I stood frozen.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Come cuddle with me. I'm cold." Jimin whispered against my neck.

His hot breath sending chills down my spine.

I turn around.

"Okay"

I was the happiest boy in the world. I couldn't help but smile ♡