+5!!

I'm so sorry that I didnt update when I said I would (again) ;(

schools almost over and I've had lots of assignments due I apologize for any inconvenience. Enjoy!! ❤️

--------

Jhopes POV:

Slowly opening my eyes, I hear the birds soft chirping from the other side of the thin window.
Just kidding. The birds were loud af and that's the only reason why I woke up.

Groaning, I drag myself out of bed and feel the cold AC attacking my once-warm body. I shivered and grabbed a sweater from the floor and left the room.

Walking out of the room, I stumbled into the living room where Jungkook was playing FIFA shirtless. I watched Jin walk by and pause Jungkooks game causing jungkook to pout and lift his arms up in the air as Jin slipped a shirt over jungkooks head.

Jin turned towards me and smiled brightly.
"Good morning sleepyhead. I made some eggs and they're still warm. They're in the kitchen" and he walked away.

I nodded even though Jin had already left. I was so lucky to have friends like these.

I walked into the kitchen and spotted Jimin on a step stool on his tippy toes trying to get a box of cookies from a high shelf. (He was struggling) he was so cute 🖤

I chucked causing Jimin to turn around and try to play cool.

"Oh hey hobi hyung~ I'm just uh... standing...here...?"

I chuckle again at his cuteness. He blushes and looks away from me. I walk over to him and hug his small frame.

He giggles and wraps his arms loosely around my neck. I looked up into his shiny eyes. They were so pure and innocent. (Uh... )I quickly pecked his nose and turned away to get some breakfast.

Jimin obviously had different plans. As I turned, Jimin jumped on my back.
"Hobi play with me!~" he giggled into my ear and burying his squishy face into the back of my neck. (Oh my god isn't Jimin cute?!?? So smol)

I let Jimin off my back and I grabbed the plate of eggs (omg I wrote "legs") "not now jiminie. We have practice today" I replied placing my plate on the dining table.

"But hyung!~~ I don't wanna practice today. ;(" Jimin pouted and crossed his arms trying to look as mad as possible.

"Yah! Jiminie, why do you have to be so cute all the time?" I couldn't help but fall in love with this dork.

Last night was complicated... (refer to the previous chapter (btw I'm sorry about last chapter >.< it was confusing and I don't know what i wrote)) but everything was back to normal.

Jimin's POV:

ok, I guess last night I was a little needy... ok a lot needy but can you blame me? A hot guy like hobi pinning me against a wall? (Ahhh I'm sorry I have to reference that shitty chapter)

After jhope finished his breakfast, we went to sit on the couch with jungkook.

Why do I feel like the maknae of the group now ;( jungkooks growing up and I'm still small.

"Guys get ready for practice, okay? We have to get ready. There will be some cars to pick us up" rapmon came by and informed us.

Around half an hour later, everyone was about ready to go. We walked out of our dorm and of course, the first thing we see as we step outside is the paparazzi and of course, the amazing, inspiring ARMY! We wave to them as we all climb into one car.

All the way there, we were mostly quiet but it wasn't uncommon. I know ARMY everywhere think we're always loud, and we mostly are, but sometimes we need some quiet time and they don't really know what happens off camera so...
(Okay I'm now trying to be mean or SUPER biased about their lifestyle so please don't get mad at me. I just feel like we assume so much about them because they're not on camera 24/7. I  bet they're really fun people but maybe they just need their own time.)

Taes phone started buzzing every two seconds and it was so annoying. "Tae, can you please answer whoever is texting you? It's really loud" I ask.
"Yeah, I'm so sorry guys. Gabby has literally been blowing up my phone for the past couple of days and I can't get her to leave me alone. She constantly wants to hang out with me" tae replied and apologized.

At this point, I had no idea what was going on. "But gabby told me her grandmother and mother were in an accident and in intensive care?" I questioned and taehyung looked confused as well.

Suga hyung briefly opened his sleepy eyes and said, "she's been lying to you jimin" and he fell back asleep.

-------------

Hey hey!!
Long time no see!

I'm actually really sorry because I started writing this chapter 2 days ago but I just finished it at 11:42pm on Tuesday June 13.

When I started writing, I had 3 and a half days of school left and now I have 1 and a half days left. I'm so sorry...!

Lastly, I've had no inspiration while writing this so PLEASE give me some suggestions on what should happen next and I'll take all into consideration.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT, COMMENTS, VOTES, AND 500+