+3

Author:

Just wanted to say that if there is no "POV" label at the top of the page, then it is Jhopes POV.

Enjoy~
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jimin's POV:

Hobi hyung was acting strange this morning...

I was just talking to Gabby in the living room when he woke up.

I feel...strange...when I'm around him. He makes my heart beat so fast my heart might as well just jump out of my rib cage.

I'm sure that in not gay.

But he's irresistible.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I guess he was mad at me for something.

This morning I woke up before hobi hyung but I just wanted to cuddle with him. So I closed my eyes and snuggled into his chest.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I felt a pair of soft lips on my forehead.

I wasn't surprised, I was just happy.

Nobody knew that I liked him secretly. Well, I don't exactly like him.. Just crushing.

Gabby was also part of the picture. I like her too but I can't chose between the two.

Recently, I've been finding Gabby zoning out on me especially when Taehyung is around...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

This morning when Hobi hyung finally got up, Taehyung also came out of his room.

I'm not sure what happened but Taehyung dragged Hobi into the kitchen. Soon, Hobi hyung went to the front door.

He was wearing sweatpants and a muscle tank so I was assuming he was going to dance.

Jin rushed by saying something to Hobi hyung before disappearing into the kitchen.

Jhope then went to his room and then came back to the door.

Just as he was about to leave I stood up and asked where he was going.

He didn't bother turning around to look at me which made me feel a little hurt.

Why would he do that? Did I do something wrong?

I'm guessing that I did do something wrong because when he came back after about three and a half hours, he didn't bother to look at me or talk to me.

He didn't say "hi" and anything. He didn't even spare a glance! Something is up with him.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After he came home from lunch with jungkookie, he still wouldn't talk to me.

I even went into his room...

*Flashback To Hobi's Room*

"Hyung? Are you in here?"