+4

*WARNING: Some bad language, horrible grammar, and my failed attempts at trying to make people fan girl / fanboy and/or have cringe attacks..

(Jhopes POV)

I was listening to the conversation through the door the whole time.

He said he likes me? Or he thinks he likes me...

Either way I felt so bad treating him so poorly. I didn't want to make him feel bad. I would never want to make him feel like that. Ever. I hate myself for it.

After a while, Rapmonster hyung opened the door and the door handle flew off again.  I heard a low grunt from the living room.

"I'll fix it soon" yoongi said faced down into a pillow.

(Have you ever tried to sleep faced down on a pillow but then noticed that you can't breath when your face is in the pillow? No? Just me? Yeah okay, sorry)

Soon, Namjoon hyung returned with Jin and they entered the room once again. I pretended to leave and not have heard a word until they fully closed the door and and I heard the lock being turned.

I sighed and collapsed on the floor.

"You lazy shit" I heard yoongi say to me.

"Excuse me?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

Yoongi grabbed the door handle and pulled a screw driver out of his pocket and quickly fixed the door.

"You dumb fuck" yoongi spat at me and helped me off the floor. He walked me over to my room and said, "you're an idiot Hoseok. If you like him that much then just tell him. It's not that hard" and he stepped out of my room and closed the door behind him.

He was right. I needed to tell him how I felt and not just push him away. I just didn't want to get hurt.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

A couple hours later, and heard a quiet knock on be door.

"Yes?" I answer.

"Can I come in hyung?" I heard a quite voice say. I knew it was Jimin even though he wasn't usually so shy.

"Sure" I reply smirking. I had planned out everything I was going to do and everything I was going to say a couple hours before.

"Hyung I just wanted to say-" I cut him off by pinning him against the wall he was standing next to.

My room was dimly lit with a dull light coming from a shitty lamp I had.

"You think it's nice to toy with my feelings, baby boy?" I smirk as I lean closer to his face.

It was really a sight to see.

His eyes were wide but he stared right into my eyes. He looked away in attempt to hide his obvious blush.

"Answer me baby~" I cooed into his ear allowing myself to graze my lips softly over his neck.

I could feel him tense up underneath me.

"Hyung I-"

"That's oppa to you~" I whisper seductively into his ear.

Surprisingly, he spoke up.

"O-oppa... I.... Uh...."

I let him stutter and trip over his words enjoying the fact that I could make him feel this way.

"Aww baby, is it hard finding words to say?" I lift his chin up.

He look as if he was weak but also looked like he could kill with those eyes.

"Maybe you can help me, oppa?"

I was surprised at his sudden confidence boost but I went along with it.

"Sure babe" instantly kissing his soft, plump lips.

*WHAA THINGS MIGHT GET A LITTLE HEATED IN HERE IF Y'KNOW WHAT I MEAN* 😏

Jimin grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to deepen the kiss.

He wrapped his legs around me as I carried him to my bed.

After a long make out session, he was growing needy and very impatient.

He started straddled me and started grinding on me causing me to moan softly but I wanted to take this slow.

I grabbed his hips and stopped him. I pulled him off and made him lay beside me.

"We'll save that for a different time okay babe?" And whisper in his ear causing him to whine.

"Please oppa~~?"

"Nope" I smiled into the crook of his neck.

Soon after, Jin knocked on the door and informed is that it was time to eat dinner.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Author:

Okay, so... I lied. nothing heated in here.

I know this is a really short chapter but I can't think of anything to write about.

Unlike many writers, I don't plan out anything. I just make stuff up as I go along. I seriously have no idea where this is going but I'll work with it.

:) lowkey bro