+2

I woke up on my bed. I look down at see Jimin clinging onto me like a baby.

What happened yesterday?

I would have said, "last night" but that sounds a little too dirty. Don't you think? 😏

Oh yeah, we cuddled.

I guess we fell asleep together 😊 That's not a problem though.

He looked so cute sleeping.

I wanted to saver this moment so I kissed Jimin on the forehead and went back to sleep.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I woke up a few hours later. I looked at the clock. It said {9:00AM}

Whaa 😱 so late.

I look back down and Jimin's not there. Maybe he got up already.

I changed into some random sweatpants and a sleeveless tank top. I was in the mood to dance so I was planning to practice after breakfast.

I grabbed a black beanie and walked outside in search for some food.

And of course, on the couch, was Jimin and the person I never wanted to see,Gabby.

I swear, there is something wrong with that girl. Well, nothing was "wrong" with her. She just acts really strange. She never seems to pay any attention to a thing Jimin says.

At the same time I did, V also walked out of his room.

"Oh, hi hyung!!" V greeted me.

"Good morning..." I trailed off

Knowing I could trust my other members, every member knew that I liked Jimin except for Rap Mon because if he found out, he would tell PD-nim. I honestly don't know what PD-nim was actually going to do if he found out but why take the risk?

V, being one of the first people I told, he knew exactly why I wasn't in my cheerful mood this morning.

"We should get something to eat hyung!"

I looked over at V who had his signature rectangular smile plastered on his face. Quickly, he dragged me into the kitchen and made sure I couldn't see into the living room.

"What do you want to eat?" V asks me curiously looking through many cabinets.

"Nothing, I lost my appetite. Im gonna go practice on our choreography." I reply and leave to the front door.

"Hey Hobi, make sure you hydrate while you're practice okay?" Jin eomma says while running into the kitchen.

"Sure" I reply and go to my room to find a water bottle. I also found a towel so yay :)

After filling the water bottle up with cold water, I walk to the front door again. This time I got stopped by Jimin.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Jimin asks while standing up.

I didn't bother to turn around. I would love to look at Jimin's little 包子 (BaoZi) face but I didn't want to throw up seeing Gabby's ugly face. 😤

"To practice some choreography"

"Cool! Can I-"

Before he finished asking if he could come with me, I closed the door after stepping out.

I took a deep breath and continued to the dance room.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

After an hour and half of dancing, I finally took a break. I turned off the speakers and drank some water.

I was sitting against the dance room mirror when a head peaked into the dance room. It was the youngest member, Jungkook.

"Hi hyung, can I join you?" he asks quietly

"Yeah, sure" anybody could join me right now. Even rap monster. Anybody but Jimin.

"Thanks hyung!" Jungkook seemed very excited.

We wasted no time. There was no time slack off. We practiced until 12:30PM so we could go get something to eat. I will admit, I was pretty hungry from skipping breakfast.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Jungkook and I went out to eat.

After eating, I discovered that I forgot to bring my wallet...

"Aish... Jungkookie, I forgot my wallet back at the dorm. I'll go get it and come back to pay, okay?" Right before I stood up, he stopped me.

"Ah hyung, its okay. I'll pay"

"Jungkook-ah, its okay I can go grab-"

"Too late hyung! I gave them my card already!" He smiled his cute maknae smile.

"Weirdo" I playfully push him and we leave the restaurant.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Author:

I know, this chapter was super boring... it was sorta just a filler? but not?

Oh well, I promise that the next chapter will be more exciting~

~Velvet †