+9

not smutty per say, just mention of sex <3

also thank you for 2.2k and #649 in jung 

---

JIN'S POV

his touch... was so sweet
sweeter than anything.

3rd POV

Namjoon was sweet to the touch. He slowly glided his slim fingers over the thin layer of Jin's white shirt.  He slid one arm slowly around Jin's waist and pulled him close, slipping his head into the crook of Jin's neck. Jin's breath hitched. Jin felt a tightness in his pants. 

He whimpered into Namjoon's ear and a soft smile appeared onto Namjoons face. 

T I M E  S K I P

Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook were playing on the x-box in the living room when Namjoon and Jin exited the room, holding hands. Taehyung looked up at the pair a smirked, looking back at the game in front of him. 

"Enjoy yourselves?" Taehyung spoke.

Namjoon took a glance at Jin and Jin burrowed his face into Namjoons back, blushing. Namjoon lead Jin to the couch and sat him down. Namjoon however, did not sit down. He went to Yoongi's studio and knocked on the door. Entering the doorway, he watched Yoongi roll himself back over to his computer setup and continue recording a person project he had. Namjoon placed himself on the black leather couch Yoongi had installed in the fancy recording studio and grabbed a piece of paper off the floor. 

The room wasn't usually this messy, with papers scattered across the room and coffee cups laying around, but it wasn't unusual for Yoongi to not leave his studio for days at a time (When they even had that kind of time, of course). 

It was a new time. They were promoting for The Map of Soul: Persona and Yoongi still worked hard on the time they had off. Namjoon was inspired by Jin and Yoongi, although not focusing on Namjoon, could tell there was a new spark of confidence and a strong influence on the rampaging monster. 

They had come a long way. From their debut in 2013, and Namjoon's "Rap Monster" name, Yoongi sat back in his chair and spun, turning to look at Namjoon, writing away on the crumpled piece of paper. He sighed and smiled, thinking about how his little dream came so far. This is where he wanted to be.

--

Hoseok opened the door to lavish apartment. He came back from the dance studio alone. He was working on the choreo over and over again just to make sure it was perfect for the upcoming Speak Yourself Tour. 

As he entered the apartment, he noticed the maknae line on the x-box and blushed when he saw how lovely Jimin looked while chewing on his lip, concentrated on the game. 

"Hi Hobi-hyung!" Jungkook remarked. 

Hoseok, surprised, looked over to the golden maknae and blushed harder when he realized that Jungkook had a smirk on his face, motioning that he understood that Hoseok liked Jimin. 

--

Hoseok walked into his room and placed his water bottle, keys, hat,  and bag onto his bed and undressed. He walked into the bathroom and turned on the lights. He took a breath and a look in the mirror and walked into the shower. 

Hoseok turned the knob on the cold water side to cool down after his long day of practice and freestyle. He walked under the stream of water and dragged his fingers through his hair, wetting it. He suddenly felt two muscular arms on his hips. He hesitated, perhaps thinking that he was just day dreaming or something. 

He turned and saw Jimin. All of his muscles and fluffy orange hair. Hoseok slightly bit his lip. He was roughly pushed against the back of the bathroom wall, just far right enough so that Jimin wasn't hit by the flowing stream of cold water. 

"Stop being such a snack, would ya?" Jimin asked with a smirk on his face.

Hoseok couldn't help but blush and look away. Jimin placed his left arm by Hoseok's head and one under his chin. Jimin kissed Hoseok's lips, slowly and passionately with his plump, pink lips of his own. He made his way down to Hoseok's neck.

"Wait-" Hoseok stopped Jimin

"Yes?" Jimin replied, curiously

"What about Gabby?" Hoseok asked

"Hm? What about her?" Jimin was quite confused.

"You like her, don't you?"

-------------------------------------

HELLO BOYS! 

WE'RE BACK 

so, a lot has happened in the months gone. 

so, as y'all didn't know, i've been dealing with major depressive disorder for four years, social anxiety for two, ed's, cutting for four, and suicidal thoughts for four as well and its been really hard for me to get any motivation and i thought i would never come back to this. 

i recently got hospitalized and missed a month of school. 

its been really hard for me recently and coming back to see the views and the ranking on this story was really inspiring, so thank you so much for everything.

I WILL BE CONTINUING I ACTUALLY HAVE A PLAN THIS TIME