+8

Hey fabulous readers!! I hope you've had a good day so far! If not, i'm sorry :< and I hope my writing can be enough to make you smile at least a little bit ;>  

writing in studyhall rip studies 

--------------------

[JIN'S POV:]

We sat in the living room silently as we all thought about what type of action we were going to take, if we were going to at all. 

"So... are we going to actually talk about anything or are we going to just sit around? Because if we're just sitting around, I'm going to take a nap." Yoongi bluntly asked.

"But we just woke you up from a nap???" Namjoon questioned. 

"So what?" 

"Aish guys please, can we focus? We really need to think about what we're going to do"

"But what can we do?"

"Good point..." I added. 

"Guys, why don't we just delete her contact off of all of their phones, tell our manager, and just never let her step foot into BitHit or our apartment?" Yoongi sleepily responded. 

"oh- I guess that works..."

"You guys are just overthinking it all. It's not like she's actually a fucking spawn of Satan and will slowly kill us in a slow and painful manner in the blink of an eye because we wouldn't let her get attached to Jimin, Hobi, and Taehyung"  

[a/n: lmao i didn't know what to write.. I'm really bad at conversations ]

[after discussing a more... strategic plan...]

After a while of talking, while I was talking mid-sentance, the door swung open and in bounced a happy Chimchim followed by a lovestruck J-hope. 

[a/n: I never call J-hope, Hoseok???? I sorta wanna do that but I've been calling him J-hope and Hobi... consistency y'know?]

When they walked in, we stopped talking and watch them. Jimin was clearly happy about a pastel mochi stuffed animal J-hope got him at the mall and squealed about what an amazing day he had with this hyung. J-hope, on the other hand, followed along with heart eyes and a cute smile, admiring Jimin. How were they not together yet? 

Jimin jumped all the way to J-hopes room and J-hope followed, still admiring the smaller boy. 

"See, they're utterly whipped for each other. If a fucking whore is going to ruin that, we should just like... KILL HER WITH A FUCKING CHAIR, RIGHT NAMJOON?!" Yoongi raised his voice at the last part but it proved to drain all the energy he got from his previous six hour nap. 

Namjoon just replied with a chuckle.

"I didn't try to kill you with that chair, Yoongi" he said calmly 

"Yes, you did," Yoongi pouted. "And it fucking hurt my butt. My butt still hurts );<"

"Aish- Yoongi stop swearing and Namjoon, stop...." I couldn't think of what to tell him to stop doing. He didn't really do anything. 

"Yes?" Namjoon raised his left eyebrow and smirked. 

"j-just stop... doing.... that." I quickly looked away but I could still feel his smirk on his dumb face. 

[3RD PERSON]

Walking into their shared room, Namjoon watched Jin sit on the corner of their shared bed. The blinds were still open, allowing the moonlight to shine through the windows, perfectly illuminating Jin's broad shoulders.

Jin sighed. He didn't want this girl to be a burden to their group any longer. Had he known that she was a problem earlier, he would have taken some sort of action. 

Namjoon walked up behind him and couldn't help but fall deeper in love with the man he was so lucky to meet. 

"C'mon babe, I know how you feel but you need to calm down a little bit" Namjoon huskily whispered into Jin's ear. 

This caused chills to run down Seokjin's spine, distracting him from his messy thoughts. Feeling large, strong hands on his shoulders, Jin tilted his head back, mouth slightly agape as the hands pressed down,  giving him a long needed massage. 

Namjoon smirked at the sight. He loved to watch his love. 

Pressing down harder, Namjoon allowed himself to graze his lips against the skin on Jin's neck. The feeling was overwhelming for Jin. Shivering, he titled his head and rested it on Namjoons left shoulder so that Namjoon had more space. 

Jin couldn't resist, he couldn't hold back his moans. He turned around and wrapped his weak arms around Namjoons neck and placed himself on Namjoons lap.

"Namjoon..." Jin breathed out.

"Yes, Sweetheart?" Namjoon relplied, wrapped his arms around Jins waist. 

"Please... take care of me" 

--------------------

Hey guys!! Another update! 
My goal is to try to update way more (more specifically at least once every two weeks or so because of school ;-;)

Also, I forgot if I labeled this story as mature or not but I'm debating on if I should write anything... y'know

**either way, please let me know if you want smut/ mature "stuff" or not (just fluff)**

lastly,

I'm always so amazed when I check and see that people are reading this book, voting, commenting, etc. Thank you everyone ♡

I feel so much closer when you guys comment or suggest anything... its just an amazing feeling

1.3k... wow... i'm honestly at a loss of words... 

💫 Look forward to the next chapter and please continue to support me, thank you 💫