It's cold sweat.

Hey you! Yes you!

I'm starting a niam fanfiction!
This is my first time writing, so please be nice.

Englisch is not my native language so I'm sorry if there are any grammar problems. Just comment and I'll try to fix them c:

By the way, everything will be written in Liam's POV, so don't get confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing I notice is the smell.

The second thing is the cold.

After that, all kinds of feelings come rushing to me.

I am laying on a cold, hard floor, and the air smelles like basement-air.
You know, the one that smelles old and dusty and you feel like you almost have to sneeze because of it.
The smell that you think would belong to an old prison room, where prisoners are locked up for years, or maybe their entire life.
Yeah, that kind of smell.

I trie to pry my eyes open, but they hurt like hell.
It feels like someone is pulling at my eyelids, keeping them down.

I didn't get drunk last night did I?
What if I did get drunk?
Maybe some random girl took me to her house.
Maybe we kissed.
Maybe we had sex.
And maybe I was so drunk I fell asleep in her basement.
No, that doesn't sound like me at all.

I bring my hands up to my face.
My arms hurt like hell, just like my eyes, and I groan.
I feel sweat on my face, mixed with dust.
It's cold sweat.
I trie to whipe it off my face the best I can, and feel something sting.
I stop touching my face, and lay my hands back down on the cold and dusty ground.

Again I do an attempt to open my eyes.
At first I only see blurry grey, black, and white spots dancing around the room, but then they slowly mix together into a darkish-grey colour.
I don't like grey, it's such a sad colour.
I like blue much more.
Sparkling blue, like a perfect sea on a sunny day.
Shining blue, like the air on a beautiful morning.
Blue like his eyes...

I blink a few times, and then widen my eyes more.
Dust floats into my eyes, and it hurts, but actually, I don't even care.
I want to know where I am.

I slowly get up, groaning because of the pain everywhere, and look around.
I'm in a small cellar.
I think it is 7 by 10 feet or something, I don't really know.
Every wall is the same, grey and boring, without any windows.

Light is coming from a little lightbulb hanging from the grey ceiling.
There's an old white sink in one corner, with a small broken mirror above it.

With much pain and groaning I manage to get on my knees.
I stand up, my legs shaking underneeth my too heavy body.
It feels like my body has become much and much heavier than what it used to be before.
You can compare it to two straws carrying a rock.
The rock is my body and the straws are my legs.

I slowly stumble over to the white sink, and clutch it firmly to keep myself from falling.
I can feel the soft dust stroke my hands and I slowly look up to the mirror.

What I see almost gives me a hart attack.
I look horrible! No, I look worse than horrible!
My eyes are bloodshot, and one of them has a big purple spot around it, but that's not even the worst thing.
There are lots of purple and blue bruises on my face, and my lip has dried blood on it.
There's a big bloody gash, that starts from the middle of my forehead, goes trough my left eyebrow and ends on my cheek.

I reach up to the big bloody wound, and touch softly it with my middle finger.
Pain burns trough my entire face, and I jump backwards a little out of shock.
My fingers clutch tighter around the edge of the sink, while I try to regain my balance.

The flames still burn trough the cut on my face, and my breathing gets shallow.
Then I start breathing louder and faster, slowly losing my grip on the cold white sink.
Everything is spinning, and I close my eyes tightly.
Please stop, please stop, please stop.

When I open my eyes again, everything is blurry, and spinning faster than ever.
I get nauseous, and it feels like knifes are stabbing and turning in my head.
This is the worst headache I've ever had.

I'm falling.

Deep...deep down...

Lights, lots and lots of lights.

Pain stinging through my skin

The warmth, and the coldness.

And then...nothing.