Chapter 7

*Jace's POV*

I'm laying in bed scrolling though Instagram looking at comments and DM's and I see one that catches my eye it's from @nobodyimportant weird name and the DM says

"Your "friend" Madison has a fan account for you and I don't think she wants you to know, bc she using you for fame and such"

I laugh because Madi does not seem like the person to use someone she's really shy and doesn't really have many friends here in LA so I decided to text her and ask (the texts are in the last chapter btw)

She like completely avoided the question so either she doesn't want me to know cuz she does and doesn't want me to know and think she's a crazy fangirl or the reason the DM said.

Isabela is coming over so I go down stairs to wait for her.

Isabela just walks in I don't care I told she can anytime

"Hey" she comes over to me and kisses me but I feels different than before

"Hey"

"So what do you want to do"

I shrugged. She's leaving for Arizona to film Transformers 5.

"We could spend the day at the beach" I suggest

"Sure"

We get out and go to the car (idk if he drives go with it)

We talk and listen to music the all the way to the beach.

When we get there Isabela jumps on my back I don't really care because she's very small it's really cute she's like 6 inches shorter than me.

I carry her to the the sand the let go of her and she falls I laugh

"Hey not funny" she says with a cute sad face

"Sorry" I grab he hand and yank her up so hard that she falls into me and I end up on my back with her on top of me

We laugh and we kiss a little.

We just walk around the beach holding hands with no shoes on just like in the movies then she wants to take a picture so we go to the rocks set up her phone and take a pic were we are just looking at each other then one were in kissing her nose (above)

She posts the one were I'm kissing her and I screenshot it then post it then we head home.

When Isabela left I go on Instagram and see she had deleted the picture of us then posted then other ones saying I stole it from her I laugh and like it.

I don't know why but my feelings for her aren't as strong as the used to be and I don't know why.

I watch some Netflixs and at around 2:30 I stop and decide to ask Madi again about the Fan account thing so I text her (in the last chapter)

So she does and I don't why it makes me like her better. I think I'm developing a crush on her but I'm with Bella so hopefully it's just a stupid little crush and doesn't turn to anything
----------------------------------------------
Hey Jace's POV and Jace has feelings for Madi what's going to happen omg! I'm now updating once I get 10 views