Chapter 38

Graduation Day

*Madi's POV*

Today I'm graduating high school and in a week I'll be 18! I'm sad my dad won't get to see me graduate but I know he's looking down at me.

I'm getting ready before Jace gets here I curl my hair and do my makeup which is natural but not really (⬇️)

Once I'm satisfied on how my makeup looks I put on my dress. It's a white dress with like a crisscross high neck at the top (⬇️)

I put on my wedges and go down stairs right when Jace walks through the front door

"Wow you look great"

"Thank you do to"

I grab my cap and gown from the closet and give Jace a hug.

"I want some pictures, get together" my mom says

Jace wraps his arm around my waist and I do the same to him. We smile and my mom takes pictures.

"Ok mom we got to go"

"Ok we'll see you there"

Me and Jace get into his car and drive to school.

"We are almost done with high school"

"This is crazy"

"In 2 weeks we will move in with each other"

"Crazy"

We get to the school and go into the back area where everyone is. Abby comes running up to me and hugs me and Jace.

"We're graduating today"

"I know I'm so nervous"

Meghan cones over to us.

"Is your boyfriend here Meg"

"Ya he's with my parents"

We talk for a while then we have to go line up. I give Jace a quick kiss and get in my stop next to Abby.

"I'm so nervous"

"Me too"

We are both not near our boyfriend but thank god we are next to each other by last name.

We start walking out and I look around for my mom and siblings. I see them and they are with Jace's family I smile at them.

We sit down and they principle talks about this year and blah blah blah I'm not really paying attention. Then the valedictorian and other people talk.

Then people start lining up to get their diploma. My row goes up and my hands are shaking. Abby is before me so I hear name get called and see her walk and get her diploma.

"Madison Lowe"

I start walking and saying to myself don't trip. I get my diploma and shake people's hands. I walk back to my seat and give Abby a big hug.

I see Jace walk across the stage. We lock eyes and smile at each other.

After we have officially graduated we walk out and I find Jace and Jump on him and hug him.

"We did it"

He spins me around. We walk out and find out parents. I give my mom a hug.

"I need a picture"

We wrap our arms around each other's waist. We take another one of us kissing. Then Abby and Meg come over and we hug each other.

We talk pictures then we go to McDonals.

"I'm so hungry"

I take a bit of my burger and Jace laughs.

"What"

"You're just really cute"

I roll my eyes. I go on Instagram and post pictures from today. (Pic ⬇️)

(Yes I know the gowns are different colors)

I caption it:

Got to graduate high school with my best friends and Jace❤️ #goodbyehighschool

I post it and me and Jace get home. And get into our pjs. And climb into bed.

"I love you"

I hear Jace sat

"I love you too"
----------------------------------------------
This is ending very soon! 😭😭😭

Lizzy