Chapter 33

*Madi's POV*

School starts again today and now I have to think about colleges and stuff like that.

I curl my hair and do my makeup and get dressed. I put on a striped shirt some ripped jeans and my adidas shoes. (⬇️)

I go downstairs and eat breakfast

I go downstairs and eat breakfast. Sense Matt graduated last year I have to drive myself.

I get in my car and drive to school.

I get into school and find my locker. I go to my first block Class and see Abby I sit next to her and then the teacher walks in.

•after school•

I drive back to my house and Jace runs out when I pull in and hugs me.

"Hey babe"

"How was school"

"School"

"We're seniors oh and I convinced my mom to let me go to public school for my senior year and in going to yours"

"That's so cool"

I give him a kiss and he spins us. We start laughing.

He puts me down and we walk into my house.

"Madi Jace I need to talk to you two" my mom says

"What about"

"Sit"

She points to the couch. We sit down and she sits on the table in front of us.

"So on Madi's birthday I heard noises from Madi's room, they sounded like moans, so if you guys are having sex just be safe and Madi I put a box of condoms in your room"

"That's not the sex talk"

"You guy have already done it no need to give you a talk about just done be loud or do it when no ones home"

She leaves and we go to my room and I see a box of condoms on my desk.

"Oh jeez"

I put my face on his chest. And he just laughs

"It's not funny my mom heard us and Lily could have too"

"But Lily doesn't know what those sound mean"

I just lay on my bed and Jace lays next to me.

"Well at least the worst part is over"

I put my head on his chest.

"Our one year is in a couple months"

"I know"

"What do you want to do"

"Nothing just hang out maybe go to a movie because it's right after Christmas so ya"

"Alright"

He kisses the top of my head and I fall asleep.
----------------------------------------------
Quick cute little chapter and I'm going to update on Mondays and Fridays now and happy new year!!!!

Lizzy